New Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Phone

Ok, my phone's broken, just so happens I've had it just over a year, so I can get a free upgrade. Gave them a ring and this is the choice they've given me:

LG F2400
    Motorola V545
    Nokia 3120
    Nokia 3220
    Nokia 6020
    Nokia 6170
    Nokia 6230
    Nokia 6822
    Nokia 7610
    Orange SPV C550
    Samsung E330
    Samsung E350e
    Samsung E800
    Sony Ericsson K300i
    Sony Ericsson T290i

I know it's a rather extensive list, and I don't expect you to look up each one for me (although feel free to if you're bored). Just thought maybe you owned one of these, or heard from a friend that one was rather good / bad.

In a phone I'm looking for one that's got a nice screen and a decent camera and just a decent phone generally. (My last phone was a Motorola MPX200 which had a very nice screen, no camera, was quite slow / crashed a lot, but I did kinda like it.).

Cheers guys.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Originally posted by Ewan
    Ok, my phone's broken, just so happens I've had it just over a year, so I can get a free upgrade. Gave them a ring and this is the choice they've given me:

LG F2400
    Motorola V545
    Nokia 3120
    Nokia 3220
    Nokia 6020
    Nokia 6170
    Nokia 6230
    Nokia 6822
    Nokia 7610
    Orange SPV C550
    Samsung E330
    Samsung E350e
    Samsung E800
    Sony Ericsson K300i
    Sony Ericsson T290i

I know it's a rather extensive list, and I don't expect you to look up each one for me (although feel free to if you're bored). Just thought maybe you owned one of these, or heard from a friend that one was rather good / bad.

In a phone I'm looking for one that's got a nice screen and a decent camera and just a decent phone generally. (My last phone was a Motorola MPX200 which had a very nice screen, no camera, was quite slow / crashed a lot, but I did kinda like it.).

Cheers guys.
    hey im sick
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

bram get online :flowers:
      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
      There wont be another election for president.
      Obama is the Omega President.
      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

though im not an expert on phones, id choose the Motorola V545
        just because of the "hellomoto" ads :grin:, plus it looks the best imo
        Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
        oNe-t> YEAH
        nopcode> before going out
        funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

I have a Motorola V551 which is similar to the V545. Overall I'm very happy with the phone. It has a camera, video recording and voice recording. The screen is very nice and it supports MP3 ring tones. The only problems I have with it involve the battery. The battery life seems fairly short and I have to recharge it more often than my last phone, but on the other hand, my last phone didn't have as many features or as good a screen so that's to be expected. I don't have much experience with other phones of the V551's calibre so I don't know how good it's battery consumption compares. The other issue I have with it is the charger. The bottom of the phone is rounded but the charger plug doesn't fit with the curve so as a result it wiggles a bit when connected and if it's too loose the battery won't charge.

Comment

Get a Sony Ericsson K750i like me.

A big screen (its seriously big). Nice colors and such, easy to navigate.
            2 megapixel camera. Camera, video recording and voice recording.
            MP3 music supported, radio (ofcourse).
            And the its light, and got a thing that covers the camera thing.

Best of all, the battery lasts really long. Get it
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Oh yeah, because that's on the fucking list!

I'd buy Samsung, any day. Just my personal preference.

Comment

Gone for the SPV C550, it's a smart phone just like my old, and just been reading some reviews and I like.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

SONY all the waaaaaayyy.

Comment

Motorola E1000, though not on the list, seems to be a good phone

but what the hell, its your choice
                    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                    oNe-t> YEAH
                    nopcode> before going out
                    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

get the razor
                      tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                      capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                      capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                      9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                      1:Kentaro> suits you well
                      1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                        Gone for the SPV C550, it's a smart phone just like my old, and just been reading some reviews and I like.
                        STOP REPLYING FOO!

Comment

I have a Nokia 7280 from Nokia fashion collection and never had a problem with it. All my mobile phones where Nokia so i don't really have to much experience with other brands but i like Nokia they look very pretty and stylish ^-^ .
                          A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

I have a basic LG flip-phone, with nothing fancy except mp3 ringtones. Battery life used to be like 4 days, and over a year later, it's now only 2, but my friends all charge their nokias, motorolas et cetera every 2 days max.

All in all, I think LG's are nice. A friend got one with a camera on it, it's not as small as mine (mine was a small flip phone, about as big as Pavement's Nokia 3120), it's about the size of a regular flip-phone - still smaller than most - and as such also has a bigger battery than mine, so I bet that even with camera and mp3 ringtones it still gets a rad battery life.
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Should've waited two days for the most-likely release of the iTunes phone.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Working...
                              X