i have to borrow 30 books, each one about the same topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have to borrow 30 books, each one about the same topic

and then i have to write another work about the same topic, so the next one has to borrow 31 books

i love the university of Vienna ^_^
    YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
    Click here to receive your price!

I'm going to diet

First, I'll play more continuum.

Then each meal, I'll eat at MacDonalds, Wendy's, and Subway (i need my veggies).

I'll supersize it just to be safe.

God I love America.
    boo...:eek:

Comment

Nsfw

I thought you said University of Vagina which is similar to the university two hours away from me called the University of Regina but I would never go there because Regina's the shittiest city in city history ever. My friend wants to go there because he wants to become a sports broadcaster if his track career falls through but it's shit and I can't believe he'd compromise getting an education for living in the shittiest city ever. Fuck your future, the water tastes like horse shit there and all the fire hydrants are RED.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Red Fire Hydrants? WTFBBQ?
        We just have yellow holes in the road, that the Fire Engines open up. None of those large convenient for dogs to piss on things.

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          I thought you said University of Vagina which is similar to the university two hours away from me called the University of Regina but I would never go there because Regina's the shittiest city in city history ever. My friend wants to go there because he wants to become a sports broadcaster if his track career falls through but it's shit and I can't believe he'd compromise getting an education for living in the shittiest city ever. Fuck your future, the water tastes like horse shit there and all the fire hydrants are RED.
          What arey you talking about. Red Fire Hydrants are the norm. They only suck when some asshole chooses to crash into one that is in front of your house.

Comment

The concept of relativism has importance both for philosophers and for anthropologists, although in different ways. Philosophers explore how beliefs might or might not in fact depend for their truth upon such items as language, conceptual scheme, culture, and so forth; with ethical relativism furnishing just one example. Anthropologists, on the other hand, occupy themselves with describing actual human behavior. For them, relativism refers to a methodological stance, in which the researcher suspends (or brackets) his or her own cultural biases while attempting to understand beliefs and behaviors in their local contexts. This has become known as methodological relativism, and is specifically concerned with avoiding ethnocentrism, or applying one's cultural standards to the assessment of other cultures.

One argument for relativism is that our own cognitive bias prevents us from observing something objectively with our own senses, and notational bias will apply to whatever allegedly can be measured without using our senses. In addition, we have a culture bias shared with other trusted observers, which cannot be eliminated. A counterargument to this is that subjective certainty and concrete objects and causes are part of our everyday life, and that there is no great value in discarding such useful ideas as isomorphism, objectivity and a final truth.
            FREE MANDELA

Comment

YELLOW ONES BITCHES. It's the principle anyway they're our arch rivals.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Yellow ones underground.

Yeah, we have female fire hydrants, so what?

Comment

i don't understand this thread

here is a dead man
                  YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                  Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Oh shit, thats where hogo's body went to!

Comment

Originally posted by GHB
                      i don't understand this thread

here is a dead man
                      Agreed

...Unless the 30 books about dead men?
                      Originally posted by paradise!
                      pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                      1:Reaver> HALP
                      1:Reaver> HELELP
                      1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                      1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

They're more than likely written by dead men. Or men who will one day be dead.
                        Or women for that matter. Depends on how old the books are.

Comment

i replied to the thread and my reply disapeared, wtf

Comment

Replies made in dreams aren't real.
                            What have you been told about dreaming about SSCU Trenchwar forums?

Comment

Working...
                            X