No announcement yet.

TWEL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't find Kitty anywhere. How is this auto-advance going to go down? I suspect it may come down to that if this kitty person doesn't log on this holiday...
    claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

??

i been on a few times challenged zeimonster and still no duel has occured even when he was on cuz he was afk. What goin 2 happen if they don't duel you or something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by Simple Mistake
        I can't find Kitty anywhere. How is this auto-advance going to go down? I suspect it may come down to that if this kitty person doesn't log on this holiday...
        Simple Mistake,

Who is that woman in your signature and where can I find her?

Comment

Kitty is on vacation!!!!!

so... no luck

and yes, your avatar, is extremely hot

EDIT: nevermind she's back
          Last edited by Rhino_haha; 01-02-2006, 04:05 PM.
          Warning: Disconnected From Server.
          paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
          paralyze> and nice try
          Sleuth> WTF
          Sleuth> OK QUIET
          JuNkA> LOL
          Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
          Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
          Thoughts> u wish
          Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
          Vue> LOOL
          Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
          Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING
          Sleuth> QUIET

Warning: Disconnected from server
          abbot> ..
          Thoughts> LMFAO
          paralyze> ROFL
          Sleuth> stfu

Comment

Simple, who is that "avatar" or what u call it. The woman in your sig, who is it? :grin:

Comment

lol its Reon Kadena

she's pretty hot
              claushouse> so i had to rub vagisil or whatever the fuck on my dick for a few days and it went away.

Comment

Good job with the TWEL Ikrit .

Was wondering how a challenge is "forfeited", how is it decided if it never took place.
                Won my first match without playing, saw on the site that I won.
                DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

MessageBot)>2006-01-04 02:31:43.0 Your match for the TWEL Playoffs is available. Your opponent is Pummel. PM DuelBot with !tchallenge 335 to challenge him/her.

experience> !yes 335

DuelBot> That game ID does not exist.335

experience> !yes 335
                  DuelBot> This automated tourny duel has expired, please use !tchallenge <gid>

Is that the number im supposed to be using or what? since it doesnt pm me with that hour thing.

The stuff in bold was what it said the first time i tried it.
                  Last edited by Badshot; 01-05-2006, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I am so confused about this system too. I dont want to lose by default. I am ready to duel my opponents most of the time but they just dont seem to be around. Thankfully i won by default the first round but i dont want to risk loseing by default again!

Im wondering the same as ratty; how a challenge is "forfeited".
                    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Unfortunately I cannot release the system I used for the thing because the system could easily be abused and it took me a bit to come up with something that allowed lower ranked people to beat the higher ranks if the higher ranks were really inactvive and lower rank people were good duelers. A mediocre dueler really didn't stand too much of a chance in the first round... All I can say is don't completely neglect dueling just because your opponent isn't on.
                      Ban Ikrit

Comment

re

my oppents never online. jones never comes online when im there and polari not been seen for over 9 days.

Comment

When a duel never occurs because neither of the players are online at the same time, who wins and who loses? I've had 3 assigned duels, none have taken place, and apparently I lost the first one, and don't have a clue about the other 2

Comment

The winner is determined by a semi complex formula I determined... which I may or may not use anymore so I don't care if I tell everyone. Basically, I took the first match I could find from when I knew a certain thing started and got your rating right before that match, then I got your rating right after your most recent match and added them together. That was your personal TWEL Playoff auto-advance rating thing... I did the same thing for your opponent, whoever had the higher thing advanced. First round I didn't think about it and set 1000 as the rating if it didn't find one for you from a time after the thing started.. this second round, it was a bit harsher if you missed a round... you got 900 points instead of a whole 1000. So, the former 1200 + 1000 > 1050 + 1100 were 1200 + 900 < 1050 + 1100 and more of the lower ranks advanced.

If you asked me about your dueling situation in game, I did not come out and tell you that was how the system worked, but I did tell you "go duel and just play". If you lost like 200 or 300 points for getting the 900... oh well.. you should play the game more :P
                            Ban Ikrit

Comment

i don't mind losing but i do mind losing to someone who never showed up at all even once for the duel i was here everyday waiting even played some duels while waiting and yet i lose to someone that never showed up so i guess if you think you will lose vs the person you are playing just don't show up you will still have a good shot at winning it seems hopefully next season something better will be created which i will not partake in after what has happened thanks alot

Comment

Originally posted by s4j3n
                                i don't mind losing but i do mind losing to someone who never showed up at all even once for the duel i was here everyday waiting even played some duels while waiting and yet i lose to someone that never showed up so i guess if you think you will lose vs the person you are playing just don't show up you will still have a good shot at winning it seems hopefully next season something better will be created which i will not partake in after what has happened thanks alot
                                I agree, losing to someone who was nvr online is just stupid. I know it is alot of work ikrit but things like this ruines (sp??) it for everyone.
                                SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
                                SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
                                Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
                                Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
                                1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
                                1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Working...
                                X