This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec 21 2012 bye bye

Just about the time of 2012 Winter Solstice, the Sun's poles will switch back. During this switch there will be a tendency for the Sun's magnetic field to pull the Earth's field with it.

If the Earth's magnetic poles switch, this would put stress on the planet aggravating earthquakes and volcanos, not to mention destruction of the electrical power distribution grid. And, if the switch happens fast enough don't ever expect your computer to work again. But if you have old tube type equipment, keep it. It should survive just fine. It will work if you can find electricity.

http://www.artideas.com/Why2012/Why2012.html

Comment

Happy days
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I Have To See You Before Then, Zeus

Comment

Originally posted by Lemufa
          I Have To See You Before Then, Zeus
          What The Fuck, is there a caps prevention system now?

Zeus, what the gay?

Explain This Shit<--------- supposed to be caps

Comment

EiTHER PUT A SMALL LETTER IN SOMEWHERE OR DO EDIT TYPE IT IN CAPS AGAIN AND IT WILL WORK.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

in the bible it says no man will know the exact time the world will end, and the myans are saying the world is gonna end in dec

Comment

now, u cant belive both of them, u either belive the world is gonna end dec or u belive no one knows

Comment

basically,the anti christ is going to have a great fowllowing, and he will decieve people and make people belive that he is infact christ, but a lot shit has to happen first, people r gonna be marked with the number of the beast,666,and they r going to implant this shit in ur right hand or forehead,and if u dont have it u wont be allowed to buy shit, and stuff like that, and ur life will suck,but the people who do have it will be considered followers of the anti christ,and will go to hell

Comment

the goverment wants to implant chips in people,they say its for medical information and the fda already apporved it, the us government wants to implant these into every citizen in the near future

Comment

rite now the anti christ prolly already been born and we gonna have to wait to find out who it is, but u need to look out for these certain signs to find out who he is

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K
                        rite now the anti christ prolly already been born and we gonna have to wait to find out who it is, but u need to look out for these certain signs to find out who he is

are you black?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemufa
                          are you black?
                          yes, hence my avatar

Comment

5 posts in a row deserves a ban till 2012

Comment

its in revelations, but its confusing when u read it,cuz its the dreams of one of jesus diciples and in the dream he is talking to jesus and jesus is telling him what is gonna happen at the end of times and im too lazy to ask my grandfather for the bible right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X