X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love what George Carlin has to say about god
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K
      .... some stuff
      You know, Tone got banned for shit like that. Please piss of Conc, and Zeus.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

ITT brookus wins, as he always does, 5/5 for the rest of the thread as well
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
          The bible "code" is as real as unlimited oil.

http://www.sciam.com/article.cfm?art...88EEDF&catID=2
          not that i particularly think that oil is unlimited, but i dont think we're going to run out any time soon. If its a fossil fuel then how come some of the areas refill themselves years after they were empty?? This is no excuse to just take it for granted just yet, but this is certainly a lot more believable than this astrology bullshit or w/e it is. btw youre ez in elim conc
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

these predicts are stupid we are counting time wrong anyway, jesus was born actually before than we started counting our time. so for real it's not 2006 right now. or did they predict that we count wrong and then predicted everything with wrong knowledge?
            www.BasingCrew.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeBu
              these predicts are stupid we are counting time wrong anyway, jesus was born actually before than we started counting our time. so for real it's not 2006 right now. or did they predict that we count wrong and then predicted everything with wrong knowledge?
              Also during the dark ages there was no real accurate date. There were many sources all with their own dates and years. The current date/year is actually an estimate because of that. It could actually be 2010 right now or 2001.
              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Dec 21 2012 is the end of the mayan long count calander. the mayans took note of how the milkyway galaxy shifts through the sky very slowly over many thousands of years. the precession of the equanox is a 26,000 year cycle, a wobble in the earth...every 26,000 years, the winter solstice sun aligns with the galactic equator, currently we are aligned with the equator, near the center of the galaxy, this is why the mayans targeted dec 21 2012. this is about the time where the alignment is complete and the solstice sun has passed entirely through the galactic equator.

to the mayans and other cultures, this is represents a new age, a new cycle, a rebirth. i dont not believe the world will end.

- Satya

Comment

on dec 21 2012 ilyaz will find a better forum

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K
                    manned by terrorists god put on the earth
                    So why are we fighting terrorism then?

Maybe we should set guards at the gates of heaven!?
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

edit: dunno if this was brought back by that guy that kim/i banned or Torquil. either way, don't do it
                      Closed

Comment

Working...
                      X