This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This place is really starting to suck.

Edit: nevermind, I am late on getting some of the recent news.
    Last edited by Subjugation; 12-19-2005, 08:33 AM.

Comment

My mama is funny 2000.

Goodnight fuckers.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

2012? Pfff... The world will end waaaaay before that. You should be more concerned with the following :
        - running out of telephone numbers
        - running out of IP addresses, unless IPv6 gets pushed out soon
        - the asteroid that is Heading Right For Us!
        - Yellowstone erupting
        - the "Big One" in California or Tennessee
        - Iran getting nukes

A magnetic pole shift would *not* cause earthquakes and such. Someone has watched too many movies. Even if it could, you cannot predict when it would happen. Do you honestly believe that we can predict a magnetic pole shift, when we can't predict the weather for next week? Which one do we have more experience with? Stop being a moron.

llater,
        Tony

Comment

urmamaisfunny, do you sit by yourself at the lunch table?
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

only because his food takes up the whole table

Comment

ban this annoying dude already
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

You guys realize what he's saying isn't complete BS right? He just doesn't know how to present what he's saying.

The Aztec Codex, ends in 2012. The Bible Code, states that in 2012 we will be faced with obliteration. The Bible Code also told of both World War starting and ending dates. It tells of 9/11, it even tells us of a Western leader engaging in war with Middle Eastern leaders, and that nuclear arms will be a major factor.

Several famous prophets, that were able to correctly tell the starting and ending dates of both world wars and etc, also predict a similar circumstance to occour in 2012.

For the Mayan shit he's talking about, I got a quick link
                http://www.levity.com/eschaton/Why2012.html (edit, rofl, same link he got haha)

I think that the greatest mistake we can make, is underestimating those that came before us. We think that with all our Science and Technology that we're automatically better/smarter. This will be our undoing, the human ego.
                Last edited by Capital Knockers; 12-19-2005, 03:09 PM.
                7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

December 21st is my sisters bday. Wonder what I'll get her in 2012 <_<
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Get her cyanide pills.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

About those predictions, most are retardedly distant related, but people found a way to somehow relate something from the bible or whatever to make it seem like it was predicted :grin:
                      Singularit> Ive seen old men do alot of scary shit
                      Beasts> ur grandpa always runs around on ice singu?
                      Unorthadox> LMAO
                      Unorthadox> LMFAO
                      Singularit> mine does
                      Singularit> but hes ubergrandpa
                      Unorthadox> ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Unorthadox
                        About those predictions, most are retardedly distant related, but people found a way to somehow relate something from the bible or whatever to make it seem like it was predicted :grin:
                        Blasphamy

Comment

You guys realize what he's saying isn't complete BS right? He just doesn't know how to present what he's saying.

The Aztec Codex, ends in 2012. The Bible Code, states that in 2012 we will be faced with obliteration. The Bible Code also told of both World War starting and ending dates. It tells of 9/11, it even tells us of a Western leader engaging in war with Middle Eastern leaders, and that nuclear arms will be a major factor.
                          I doubt the bible code says that. It probably says something vague about powerful weapons, but there is no way it would say 'nuclear arms will be a major factor' by any stretch of the imagination.

Ok, wtf. So its not bullshit if some ancient prphecy predicted some vague obliteration, but its bullshit if the earths magnetic poles are going to switch because the suns are?

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                            You guys realize what he's saying isn't complete BS right?
                            Yes, it is. The mere fact that you mention the "bible code" as a reference should give you cause for concern about your information. Most predictions are applied to events after the events occur to show accuracy. The bible code is great for this, since you can find *anything* you want with it, including lyrics to Beatles songs. Do some critical thinking and you'll quickly realize that all "prophets" are con artists.

llater,
                            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                              Yes, it is. The mere fact that you mention the "bible code" as a reference should give you cause for concern about your information. Most predictions are applied to events after the events occur to show accuracy. The bible code is great for this, since you can find *anything* you want with it, including lyrics to Beatles songs. Do some critical thinking and you'll quickly realize that all "prophets" are con artists.

llater,
                              Tony

LOL
                              >^________^<!

Comment

Originally posted by UrMaMaIsFuNnY2K
                                Just about the time of 2012 Winter Solstice, the Sun's poles will switch back. During this switch there will be a tendency for the Sun's magnetic field to pull the Earth's field with it.

If the Earth's magnetic poles switch, this would put stress on the planet aggravating earthquakes and volcanos, not to mention destruction of the electrical power distribution grid. And, if the switch happens fast enough don't ever expect your computer to work again. But if you have old tube type equipment, keep it. It should survive just fine. It will work if you can find electricity.
                                Whats up urmama this is master bub, I see your on some prophet shit now. Anyway, my science teacher told me that we would all instantly die if Earths pole's shift. He said it happens every couple million years too.

Comment

Working...
                                X