Zone vs Zone Flagging Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zone vs Zone Flagging Tournament

I had an idea, that would benefit SSCU zones.

1. It would benefit TW by introducing new Trench Wars players to flagging and would be fun for TW vets and long timers.

2. Would benefit Extreme Games by allowing people that haven't been to that zone from TW, to visit EG.

My proposal is to have both TW and EG staffers coordinate a flagging tournament. It would work this way:

2 out of 3 60 minute flagging sessions. (1 match every saturday afternoon). The third match would be optional depending on the previous 2 matches. It would be sort of a tie-breaker.

Match 1 would be hosted in EG and match 2 would be hosted in TW.

The 3rd match would be decided by choosing a number closest to what the bot is selecting.

It would be cool to have between 50 to 100 players from each zone representing each zone. I have seen this happen before.

When TW server died a few years ago, all TW players were in EG and all were introduced to flagging competition, even if it was in EG public arenas.

My question is, is this possible? Could any server handle 100 vs 100 players in a flagging tournament for 60 minutes each?

What are the pros and cons of this idea?

Please post.

all i foresee is tons and tons and tons of whining and bitching
    1 + 1 = 1

Comment

you would get about 300 tw players vs 30 eg players. eg players are not exactly the fun spirited people we tw'rs are...

LOL
      1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
      5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
      5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
      5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
      5:Attila> :\
      5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
      5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
      5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
      5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Originally posted by crazi
        you would get about 300 tw players vs 30 eg players. eg players are not exactly the fun spirited people we tw'rs are...

LOL
        Dont be mean about EG players
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
        X