Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Subspace forums there is no place for general subspace threads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Subspace forums there is no place for general subspace threads.

Since the subspace universe doesn't revolve around Trench Wars (dispite what we may think), I was wondering which other zones you all visit. I personally like to try new zones when Trench Wars starts to make me want to pull my hair out (Not often but it happens). I like to pop in random zones or hop into Hyperspace. Hyperspace is still in Beta testing (And it has been for what, 3 years?) but their ship custimizing system is a nice throwback to the days of VIE settings where you could upgrade your ship by grabbing greens.

So post reviews of zones you like and why, zones you hate and why and zones you enjoy cooling your heels while waiting for a TK ban to run out.
    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

SSCC Metal Gear CTF and SSCX Extreme Games are ok zones but TW rules.

Comment

The oldest (aside TW) zone I like is Death Star Battle, it just gives you a break from other zones. But, I don't know what they did, because I always get disconnected when trying to enter. :/

Metal Gear is also a popular one, but it gets really boring after a while. Another thing is when everyone does !lag Playername all the time, it kills pub chat. But they have a nice elim.

Star Warzone is one of my favorites, simply because the zone is very interesting and the players are nice.

As far as other zones go, I don't remember them enough to tell you if they're good or not. But overall, Trench Wars has the most subgame hosting I've seen.
      Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
      -Buddha

Comment

Working...
      X