Pallies vs Whiterabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugs for Pallies

GG to Pallies! That was the first time we had to fight for a win in a serious game. (although we've been beaten down in several scrimmages)

Comment

Thank you Divine!
      http://labero.no-ip.com/

Comment

I swear to god Pallies got atleast 75k.
        -------------------
        [Edit: Seeing if the iB code bug works with vB ]
        -------------------
        [Edit2:It does]
        sage

Comment

Even more so, you can't "cheat" a squad out of points. The system doesn't follow how many points you have, as you can see, Light has more points then Pallies do. But we have a smaller Ratio, so actually Vortex HELPED Disoblige, but probably bore them to death.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

How does that work for noshow wins? 100k-0k? Hardly seems fair to get such an advantage from a noshow.
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

GG Whiterabbits.
              "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
              • Shark
              • Dicer
              • Sager
              • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Originally posted by Latrine
                How does that work for noshow wins? 100k-0k? Hardly seems fair to get such an advantage from a noshow.
                It's pretty fair, because it's almost the same as having a squad show up with 5, the score will usually come out the same. Except Vortex just didn't go after them, they sat outside and picked away, and came in the base every once and a while. Very dishonorable I would have to say myself But yes, it does help the squad alot, BUT it doesn't matter, but Wins/Losses come first, and as long as you win, it doesn't even matter. Even if it comes down to a tie breaker, the 100k-0 isn't really that much of a gain... over 90% of the squads who win a base game get over a 100k win.

Comment

Nerds....I swear to god your all nerds.. -nt- =P
                  [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

DMX rox Lil

Sucks ass for Diso, wouldnt want to kill 7 wbs for 30 minutes.
                    1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                    1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                    1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                    1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

gg whiterabbits.. it was a fun game. You are a respectable opponent.

-Spam
                      Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

over 90% of the squads who win a base game get over a 100k win.
                        Not true.
                        Last edited by Jonas; 07-06-2002, 07:56 AM.
                        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

150k - 40k. Thats a 110k win. That's a ratio of a little more than 3:1. 100k - 0 is a ratio of 100:1. (Actually its a ratio of 0 until u add more points etc, u know what i mean) So actually, a forfeit win is a huge boost to ur ratio.

In response to Ruby, btw.
                          1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                          1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                          1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                          1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas

Not true.
                            Give me an example, I'm looking at the site now.

Comment

Originally posted by Project
                              150k - 40k. Thats a 110k win. That's a ratio of a little more than 3:1. 100k - 0 is a ratio of 100:1. (Actually its a ratio of 0 until u add more points etc, u know what i mean) So actually, a forfeit win is a huge boost to ur ratio.

In response to Ruby, btw.
                              Ya, but it really isn't that much, because if you just add the forfeit match, and the next match you do, say you get like um... 150k-40k, just like you said, add those two together what do you get? 250k-40k.. that's NEARLY a 6:1 ratio, and that's some low points you have stacked against you also. It's a little more then a good boost, not a HUGE boost. I'll explain later, I must go now.
                              C-ya laterz

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Give me an example, I'm looking at the site now.
                                Week 1:
                                Shriek vs Cripples - Shriek won by 88726
                                Zero Hour vs Pallies - Pallies won by 82208
                                Light vs Vortex - Light won by 76000

Week 2:
                                No Surrender vs Pallies - Pallies won by 79000
                                Shriek vs Vortex - Shriek won by 38212
                                Light vs Siege - Light won by 36329

Week 3:
                                Zero Hour vs WildFire - Zero Hour won by 95861
                                No Surrender vs Disoblige - Disoblige won by 86361
                                Cripples vs Pallies - Pallies won by 19888
                                Anti-Scrub vs Light - Light won by 10376

Week 4:
                                Anti-Scrub vs Zero Hour - Anti-Scrub won by 97313
                                No Surrender vs WildFire - No Surrender won by 78310

Week 5 (only 2 games played):
                                Vortex vs Disoblige - Disoblige won by 74883
                                No Surrender vs Zero Hour - No Surrender won by 95082
                                Last edited by Jonas; 07-06-2002, 07:57 AM.
                                "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Working...
                                X