Pallies vs Whiterabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill take that as.....

Ill take it that pallies won! yay GG , whens the next league match what arena? what time in GMT ?

Comment

Re: Ill take that as.....

Originally posted by Fox-hunter
      Ill take it that pallies won! yay GG , whens the next league match what arena? what time in GMT ?
      Read page 1.
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Why aren't any of you busting us out for being over rated or too cocky.
        We put out a fucking video about a squad that was two matches away, and the squad that we over looked beat our fucking skulls in.
        Make us pay for our ways with your harsh but deserving words.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
          We put out a fucking video about a squad that was two matches away, and the squad that we over looked beat our fucking skulls in.
          Hey if you insist:

YOU FUCKING COCKY FAGGOTS WHORES FLUCKING;sldfjakdfjkdsfjk SHIT Sdfkja;sdfk PISS FUCK FUCK FUCK.. UM YA COCKY EGOTSITICAL BITCHES, YOU'RE WORSE THEN LIGHT WTF GET OFF THE EGO THANKS COCKY FUCKERS, SUCK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

... you happy?
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I feel much better about the truth now.
            Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Hey if you insist:

YOU FUCKING COCKY FAGGOTS WHORES FLUCKING;sldfjakdfjkdsfjk SHIT Sdfkja;sdfk PISS FUCK FUCK FUCK.. UM YA COCKY EGOTSITICAL BITCHES, YOU'RE WORSE THEN LIGHT WTF GET OFF THE EGO THANKS COCKY FUCKERS, SUCK IT DOWN!!!!!!!!!

... you happy?
              Rewblet, ?buy effort =/
              \o/'s
              sage

Comment

I made a long post mocking predictions and such
                First I made a little fun of arrogance's prediciton, then there was my prediction and Conc's which ironically both confirmed you guys are heartless bastards. Then came a lame little thing with Dabram and Disoblige. The Mr. Spam one is where I really drive into it on the ego thing, taking his sarcasm sincerely. Then there's making fun of Conc's rabbit fetish with a little more ego mocking at Boo. And to wrap it all up, Jedi doing Jedi stuff which is just pretty self explanitory.
                I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Simple. No one blames you. How could anyone ever insult a cute lil bunny? Furthermore, why waste your time talking trash with whiterabbits? We all hate each other and talk smack for you (castromarx is silly. He should quit and join floydians. Thats how bad he sucks) So, go on, look ahead and insult light. It's a gas.

Comment

-nt-

I've said it before and i'll say it again.. Pallies is overrated in base.
                    Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
                    Mirror <ZH> this sucks
                    Server> dont worry mirror
                    Server> shark fits your tits
                    Peace <ZH>> shut up
                    Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
                    Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
                    1:Hercules> im level 90
                    1:Hercules> in 9d
                    1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
                    1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

You've stfu before and, you guessed it, you'll stfu again.
                      \o/'s
                      sage

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi

We all hate each other and talk smack for you (castromarx is silly. He should quit and join floydians. Thats how bad he sucks) So, go on, look ahead and insult light. It's a gas.
                        ouch. harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          You've stfu before and, you guessed it, you'll stfu again.
                          \o/'s
                          Sigh Richard, your avatar pic is the greatest, seriously, it really is, can you gimme it? That chic is one fucking hotty.

On second thought.. how about YOU come over to my place? EW EW.. what am I talking about!

Comment

That woman is Winona Ryder, Rewbs. But you were banned from ForumSpec before the whole Free Winona thing...
                            sage

Comment

posted an article about this great game. Read it at www.twleagues.org
                              Hope u like it

greetz,

wp.
                              http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

I'm pissed, I interviewed arrogance and I still havn't seen the article up there... sigh

Comment

Working...
                                X