Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regarding Siblings or Roomates or the Like (MUST READ INFO)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding Siblings or Roomates or the Like (MUST READ INFO)

Note, due to recient complaints, I guess I'll have to take to account that most of you haven't caught onto this.

Double squadding in TWD is illegal and will get you banned from play for a designated time period. Now, I know some of you guys have brothers or sisters who want to play as well, that's fine. But, if you manage to create multiple names that run off of that one computer, without letting the TWD Staff know, you'll be open to being banned. Now, why you ask? Because, we don't magically know who's related to who in this zone.

So, if you have a brother, sister, roommate, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, third uncle, etc* who plays TWD games off of your PC that you play on, report it to the TWD staff or suffer the consequences of not. And remember, bring proof that this other person actually exists, or I won't let you in.

Likewise, if you previously told us you had 2 people playing, and you change your names, we won't know unless you let us know. Now, if you change your names and don't tell us, you will also be banned, because we won't know you're you unless we know.

Ignorance is not an excuse, report your siblings. If you don't, it's your own fault.
    DELETED
Working...
X