No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Forum Awards 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh, ok. I don't mean this as an insult, but your english has gotten a lot better over the last couple years.

It sounds like you're describing something like chocolate flavored Nutella, or something. What threw me off is the pasta thing. Over here, pasta is spaghetti, also. Hmm, white and dark chocolate? That sounds awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation
      Ohhh, ok. I don't mean this as an insult, but your english has gotten a lot better over the last couple years.

It sounds like you're describing something like chocolate flavored Nutella, or something. What threw me off is the pasta thing. Over here, pasta is spaghetti, also. Hmm, white and dark chocolate? That sounds awesome.
      that's it! chocolate flavored Nutella yeah the pasta thing is tricky.

and I don't take it as an insult but as a compliment, good to know that my english has gotten at least a little better B)
      help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I've never had the dual chocopasta, but I like Nutella. Especially on bagels

Comment

I don't think the dual pasta is available outside of the netherlands and belgium (atleast I have never seen it in stores in other countries). Like some other stuff we have but other countries don't.

And ZeUs, just because you don't agree with my musical taste doesn't mean I talk out of my arse. But on the other hand, I don't give a crap what you, the selfappointed musical genius, thinks.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

You said that Wonderwall was the best track on Definately Maybe
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Galleleo does have a habit of trying to sound like an expert about topics he also admits to knowing little about.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo
                I don't think the dual pasta is available outside of the netherlands and belgium (atleast I have never seen it in stores in other countries). Like some other stuff we have but other countries don't.
                I've seen it over here, they sell it in our local supermarket, for definite but it just looks so cheap and nasty.

Comment

No.. I said that Wonderwall is an amazing song from Oasis. I have no clue from which particular album it is. What I said was that I find Wonderwall an amazing song from Oasis but that the rest is mediocre and that it is in no way good enough to beat the beatles. I was talking generally, not about those 2 cds. Which I clarified later on, but I just seem to have a rep here, and you people seem to like to interperet (sp?) my posts so it fits your image of me.

And tk.. all I do is state my opinion. And admit that I don't know everything about that subject so that you should regard my opinion in that light. I can have an opinion without being an expert. Then again, I tend to not give a fuck about what some people think about me over the internet, while you don't even really know me.

Peanuts: Ah, I haven't seen it before outside of Netherlands. Nutella yes, but never the duel ones.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

not making defensive posts helps promote the "i don't care what you think" attitude
                    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

As I said.. I don't care, so wether you like to believe I do care or not, your choice.

Comment

Good stuff. Categories aren't quite as inspired as I would have liked, but B+ for effort.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Lethe
                          I'm wondering why I won the most likely to prove I know gurlz category.

Edit:
                          I forgot to thank everyone who made this acheivement possible. Thank you everyone.

do you have an obsession with posting ugly bitches, and or taking pics with them? LOL

Comment

I thought I had a lock on the Most Likely to flaunt his girlfriend despite no one caring award.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

if cent/ph did these awards, i would win most likely to blow something up award.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                                I thought I had a lock on the Most Likely to flaunt his girlfriend despite no one caring award.
                                i dunno i kinda think he just goes up to random chicks with a camera at parties
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X