No announcement yet.

Trench Wars Forum Awards 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you stop, then i wont get the 'turned emo over forum awards' award.

all my cut wrists will have been for naught.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      I'm going to stop doing this if people beat themselves up so much over not winning anything
      how about you give everyone an award!

Like in 5th grade when my class did our adaptation of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on stage!

I won best supporting actor.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

who's the best supporting black actrice

Hi Gallelo!
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by stark
          Hookers are geting more and more ugly...
          You mean the one in the middle, right???

Comment

You think that all up and then you miss spell my name?
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I guess I can't win best supporting black actor now
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I might have been offended at some of these invective remarks had it not been for the fact that I'm secure with myself. That being noted, I'd like to make some truths known to the lot of you. Firstly, a pimp or a hooker I am not. I am quite the gentleman and the ladies are wont to call me attractive and cute; I a not by any means unattractive as some have written.
                More importantly, it should be known that these ladies would quickly make short work of and, subsequently, reject the unfortunate, underage, and unattractive community of males that frequent this forum. That is to say, the majority of the people here.
                Have a good day.

Comment

LOL dude let it go; i dont know who you're trying to impress anymore...and i dont know why people always assume that they are the one normal person out of an online community of 'comuter nerds.' The majority of the people who 'frequent the forums' are just normal people with too much time on their hands. and for further reference, redunantly stating that you are secure with yourself does not help reinforce that point.

ps. those chicks were nasty

Comment

Just an excuse to use a word of the day or two in context. I'm studying for the GRE

Comment

• I am just highly dissapointed with you lb..
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by stark
                        Hookers are geting more and more ugly...

My favorite Hooker arrest photo ever.
                        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• sage
                          Last edited by Richard Creager; 02-27-2007, 12:57 AM.
                          sage

Comment

• Originally posted by Lethe
                            I might have been offended at some of these invective remarks had it not been for the fact that I'm secure with myself. That being noted, I'd like to make some truths known to the lot of you. Firstly, a pimp or a hooker I am not. I am quite the gentleman and the ladies are wont to call me attractive and cute; I a not by any means unattractive as some have written.
                            More importantly, it should be known that these ladies would quickly make short work of and, subsequently, reject the unfortunate, underage, and unattractive community of males that frequent this forum. That is to say, the majority of the people here.
                            Have a good day.

So why do you keep posting pictures of yourself with these girls? Who takes a camera with them to parties, or are you the DD all the time? If you want to post pics of yourself with females that's cool, but if you really are secure with yourself I just don't see the point of your post, especially the parts I bolded.

EDIT: Basically what Scurvy said.

EDIT 2: Uh Gal sorry to ruin your day? Have a cookie on me

Comment

• I am very glad that Lethe has female friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                                So why do you keep posting pictures of yourself with these girls? Who takes a camera with them to parties, or are you the DD all the time? If you want to post pics of yourself with females that's cool, but if you really are secure with yourself I just don't see the point of your post, especially the parts I bolded.
                                You did read the first post right?

Most likely to prove he knowz gurlz: Lethe

And girls bring cameras to parties. Thats why I have pictures with them. And I'm always the Drunk Driver (DD). As long as you can put the key in the ignition, you're good to drive in Chicago I've asked random cops for a breathalyzer outside a bunch of bars and they would'nt give me one. One of them even asked me if I knew where I lived and my name and then told me I was good to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X