TW Public Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Public Hunt

PL and I have put together a game that should be quite fun. It's like regular hunt, but you play in any arena that has a PubBot in it. To play the game just go to any pubbot and pm it with !register, for a list of other commands pm any pubbot with !help.

THE FIRST ROUND WILL BEGIN AFTER TWL TODAY

When you hunt someone, you get a point and you get all of their points.

During the game you need to stay in public arenas, you are only allowed to be "not playing" for 15 minutes... after 15 minutes you get removed from the game and your hunter gets your prey but they don't get your points (you don't get to keep them though).

"Not playing" time is accumulated from being in a safe zone, being in an arena that does not have a pubbot, and being in spectator mode.

That's about all there is to the game... if you're caught hindering the game's progress in any way (like constantly changing arenas) you will be warned and banned from the public hunt game.
    Ban Ikrit

Nice.

Hope it'll be alot of fun =)
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

So we send all the newbs to pub, where they belong! J/k

Sounds fun -- How will a winner be determined?
      Lofty> Why must I sit in my chat, listening to some pseudo-homosexual adolescent males go over my looks with such care

Comment

seems like a good idea, but i'm gonna wait till after twl to see how it works and how fun it is... isn't zombies getting hosted after twl? weekend event.
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Meeeoww mew meow <3
          Last edited by FozzY2K; 05-11-2013, 06:25 AM.
          Mmmmrrrrrow meow meeeeowww mew meow. ~swishes tails~ =^.^=

Comment

Sounds like fun
            Today we may say aloud before an awe-struck world: "We are still masters of our fate.
            We are still captain of our souls." -Winston Churchill

Comment

this will be a fun new twist for the spawn and fr creds to both of you $$
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

Cool

Comment

I was helping Ikrit out on this one... so I'll answer some questions for him

How will winner be determined?
                  Winner will be last person in the game like usual hunt

What if my prey is in another arena?
                  You'll have to track them down.. like a bounty hunter

Isn't zombies being hosted after TWL?

Ikrit is going to put a pubbot up in zombies so you can still play there too!
                  Last edited by Kyp Durron; 06-25-2006, 04:48 PM.

Comment

I don't think you can play in hunt in zombies while the event is on.. question: if the game starts and you're in another arena, will the bot pm you with "Hunt is starting omg" or smth? ^_^
                    <insert some random logs here>

Comment

Sweet, looks like a new way to have fun in Pub since the LT has become out dated :+(
                      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

what would also be cool is a duel mode. how often does a wb challene another one in pub. must be every 5 seconds. it has to have a very simpel command so people not used to bots can deal with it. the bot should announce the result in pub when someone reaches the desired kills. so it gets more shameful to loose.
                        like !duel <Nickname> <Kills> or !duel <Nickname> <Minutes>:<Seconds> or the way it works in ?go duel.

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffz
                          what would also be cool is a duel mode. how often does a wb challene another one in pub. must be every 5 seconds. it has to have a very simpel command so people not used to bots can deal with it. the bot should announce the result in pub when someone reaches the desired kills. so it gets more shameful to loose.
                          like !duel <Nickname> <Kills> or !duel <Nickname> <Minutes>:<Seconds> or the way it works in ?go duel.
                          they had that in a zone once, i think it was swz. there was a box in the corner of the map that the bot would warp two people to in the pub and would be a duel to 5 or 10 or something like that, after the match, the bot would warp you back to the map and to your respective freqs.
                          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

The bot sure really rell you when you're hunted... I was searching and chasing my prey for hours (10 mins), and then I fould out I'm hunted arleady O.o nyah.
                            <insert some random logs here>

Comment

ggs all, it came down to a gruesome duel of wbs at dawn between me and nimbostratus, where I botched a clutch shot and he made a corresponding fine one to take the victory!

congrats nimbo.

I think I had the most points though, but that's mostly because I was fortunate enough to not have offline/out of arena prey.

What a great idea for weekend event, very much fun.
                              afksry

Comment

Working...
                              X