New Premier League season beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Premier League season beginning

Premier League has just completed its 10th consecutive season, and we're starting up preseason again during the coming weeks. This is a great opportunity for new teams to break into 4v4 competition. The league uses SVS settings which are sometimes considered to require the most SubSpace skills to master. Veteran players have been ranked out of Amateur League, so there is no reason to not sign up due to inexperience. If you think your game is strong enough, you can even sign your team up for Intermediate or Pro League.

Our scoretracking DB and forums are about to recieve a major overhaul in the offseason, so the time really has never been better to join Premier League. No other Subspace league has portrayed the vitality and depth of 4v4, so come and join us!

Here are some links:

Premier League main page
    Premier League rules
    Amateur League forum

Amateur League waiting list

You need to justify the vitality of 4v4 otherwise we're closing this thread for advertising other zones
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Why do that? Let's just go make a post advertising our upcoming playoffs. :grin:
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

What happened to the pyramid idea?

Comment

Working...
        X