Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
    Yes i remember "Whose line is it anyway"

i grew up watching that show and loved it, it was hosted by Clive Anderson from the late 80's till the late 90's

then it went over to america :/ and they ended up axing clive anderson and replaceing him with some shit head called drew carrey, i watched it cuase i still liked ryan stiles and colin mochrie who remained in the show.

But it wasn't the same, the audience gave out a different atmosphere and drew carrey tried to get involved in the show in cringe worthy end pieces and i stopped watching .

R.I.P. the proper "Whose line is it anyway"

die in agony whoever axed clive and most of the regulars and also die drew carrey
    oh I don't know I watched the old British version in whose line and it wasn't as funny as the new version. Only good thing about the British version was the best thing that came out of Canada and the Greatest John Wayne Impersonator (Colin and Ryan). Probably cause Wayne Brady is now in it and he's the only reason why the singing parts are allowed to stay.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I watched it when Clive Anderson was the host, I watched it with Drew. Good times.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Drew Carey tried to make another show with green screens here in the US.

Didn't do well. -_-

Comment

Colin Mochrie and Ryan Styles were two of my favourites, as well as original series performers Mike McShane and Paul Merton. I liked Tony Slattery too, though in later seasons he seemed to be losing it. I heard he had a bit of a breakdown.

The one guy I couldn't stand was John Sessions who I think was given top billing the first couple of seasons. He wasn't funny, he just tried to be clever by throwing in literary references into everything.

Comment

I more or less agree with TK, i'mn having trouble remembering some of the older guys names. I believe John Sessions was the older guy with the huge eyebrows? I also think Tony Slattery was one of the funniest, if he was the ugy with the part that would move all over the place.

The top 4 are probably ryan, colin, greg and mike (gotta love a fat guy)

I just watched the full episode, really fucking hilarious.
            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

No, eyebrows was Stephen Frost. Sessions was the one who looked like an older version of Robert Downey Jr..

Comment

The dutch version "de Lama's" is also really, really great stuff. I have both compilation cd's from the first 2 seaons, I have watched them like 5 times each now they keep cracking me up.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

besides wayne brady, chip and brad are good singers
                  sigpic

Comment

drew carey ruined it for me
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                      drew carey ruined it for me
                      drew wasnt that bad

plus he gave good material to ryan.
                      sigpic

Comment

I liked the old version, but I liked the new Drew Carrey version better. He brought much more of a down to earth feel to the show and cast, the cast interacted with the crowd more by leaps and bounds (i'm talking chemistry of the audience as a whole here, not that they did more 'sing to an audience member' skits), and unlike the old hosts, his shows brought a lot more circular jokes to the table.

Comment

F U ALL YOU DISAGREEZE WITH THE PRESSURE!!!

clive anderson made the Bee Gees walk off live on air in his talk show

whats drew carey ever done?
                          wore big glasses

gg clive 4 teh win
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

omg i cried "This one wants another quarter"
                            Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                              F U ALL YOU DISAGREEZE WITH THE PRESSURE!!!

clive anderson made the Bee Gees walk off live on air in his talk show

whats drew carey ever done?
                              wore big glasses

gg clive 4 teh win
                              he brought in hugh hephner and some of his playboy playmates and dave hasselhoff. step off.
                              sigpic

Comment

This is hilarious!
                                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                                X