Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Refund!
    I tried to macro ?go base and use that as soon as i get in
    put it in auto on your profile, you'll join base as soon as your online.
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

tried that, it comes up as the same error but i'm using run as.. to open up continuum so as stabwound said, i have to solve my original problem and get continuum working normally.

When i double-click my shortcut, my screen goes black and nothing happens, it used to just have a busy signal but it changed ...
      (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
      (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
      2:Everett> good

Comment

- Make sure you have the latest video drivers & directx.
        - As I already said in my previous post, have you tried to disable your anti-virus, anti-spyware and firewall?
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

I've already sent it to you, do you even check your email?
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.

Comment

I would recommend you first scan your computer for spyware, i think this problem may be caused by it. http://www.safer-networking.org/

If that doesnt fix it try reinstalling using the getsubspace.com installer. but install continuum to a new directory, like c:\program files\continuum4

If that doesnt work you could try the webinstaller at ssdl that apparently can fix broken installs.
            Last edited by Doc Flabby; 07-11-2006, 12:10 PM.
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

yes i do kim, and i got ur e-mail, put the zones into the zones folder, didn't work
              (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
              (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
              2:Everett> good

Comment

Working...
              X