Animated Gifs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Gifs

What's a good program to use to make em?

And how do you deal with the dithering problem when converting movie/television screenshots to the gif format? Is there a setting on some of the better tv tuners to capture in the websafe 256, instead of the typical 16 million?

ImageReady (part of Photoshop) you can select the output settings you like
    Only the loyal count.

Comment

Maybe you can use the GIMP.
      thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

PSP with Animation Shop is a pretty easy-to-use GIF animator. I'm not sure if it'll suit your needs, but you can try it out since there's a full-functioning trial available for download somewhere.
        -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Thanks for recommending a prog that doesn't cost $700. Does Anime Shop get bundled in with PSP X? Or is it a seperate add-on?

When people tell me to just use photoshop, I always feel like an asshole because I'm the only person on the Internet that actually pays for software.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation
            Thanks for recommending a prog that doesn't cost $700. Does Anime Shop get bundled in with PSP X? Or is it a seperate add-on?

When people tell me to just use photoshop, I always feel like an asshole because I'm the only person on the Internet that actually pays for software.
            Me too as of pretty recently. No more pie-racy.

Get GIMP if you want a free image editor. It's open source. http://www.gimp.org I actually didn't know about this until Superted/Disliked posted it in some thread, props.
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

www.developments.nl
              Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Search for Coffeecup Gif Animator
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                X