Youtube problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youtube problem

It appears that some youtube videos don't seem to work on my connection. I've tried both on this PC and my sister's laptop.

They just sit on loading.

An example of one that doesn't work is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0yI2...ytown%20pirate

I also have noticed that a few (like 1 out of 20) imageshack images don't seem to work. I don't know if this is related though.

Any ideas?
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

works fine with me :S

Comment

Yea that's the problem
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

That happens to me from time to time, but I think it's a net congestion issue.

However, YouTube does require a flash plugin, so check your browser settings and make sure you have the appropriate plugin for whatever browser you use.

Same thing goes for the Imageshack thing. For example, that gif of Zidane headbutting Moto Guzzi, or whatever his name is, stopped showing up for me a few hours after I initially viewed the page. Or an image I viewed in a thread won't show up the next day, then it appears again later on that day...etc.

Comment

Working...
        X