Clerks II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    No, it's Clerks. I just watched Clerks last week and that was pretty much dead on. Mallrats was the hamster up his ass ordeal.
    I was wrong, but Mallrats is pretty much the same, but slightly different. In Mallrats Brody's cousin tries to suck his own dick, and his friend asks him if he did, to which he replies, when the paramedics showed up, they found his balls on his chin.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I don't think you have the right movie, seeing as how it was Randal's cousin that died when he broke his neck trying to suck his own dick. Since Brody and Randal aren't related, I doubt that he would make the same joke twice.

RANDAL
      That's nothing compared to how my
      cousin Walter died.

DANTE
      How'd he die?

RANDAL
      Broke his neck.

DANTE
      That's embarrassing?

RANDAL
      He broke his neck trying to suck
      his own dick.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Kevin Smith lashed out at Joel Siegel after the movie critic stormed out of a screening of Clerks II during a scene where the characters are discussing hiring woman to perform sexual favors on a donkey. Siegel got out of his seat and yelled: "Time to go! First movie I've walked out of in 30 fucking years!" In response, Kevin Smith wrote on his MySpace:

"Getting a bad review from Siegel is like a badge of honor. This is the guy who stole his mustachioed-critic shtick from Gene Shalit years ago, and still refuses to give it back. This is a guy who seemingly prides himself on his own nyuk-nyuk wordplay. For 'Pirates 2,' he made us all titter with 'Yo, Ho, Ho and a Bottle of Fun' . . . He made us squeal with delight when he wrote, 'Wheelie Good Time for "Cars." ' I mean, Fozzy fucking Bear laughs at this guy."

And there's more: "I don't need Joel Siegel to suck my dick the way he apparently sucks M. Night Shyamalan's, gushing over his flick ['The Lady in the Water'] before he's even seen it, but shit, man - how about a little common fucking courtesy? You never, never disrupt a movie, simply because you don't like it. Cardinal rule of moviegoing: Shut your fucking mouth while the movie's playing.

"I don't come down to your job and slap the taste out of your mouth for coming up with a line like, ' "Shark Tale" Is a Halibut Good Time' - so don't fuck with my stuff while it's still screening . . . What are you, a 12-year-old boy cutting loose with your pals at a Friday night screening of 'Scary Movie' 4' while your parents are in a theater down the hall watching 'The Devil Wears Prada'? Leave the diva-like behavior and drama-queen antics to the movie stars, not the movie reviewer, ya' rude-ass prick."

full article
        kevin smith's full response on myspace
        Last edited by Ignominy; 07-20-2006, 06:17 AM.
        afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
          I was wrong, but Mallrats is pretty much the same, but slightly different. In Mallrats Brody's cousin tries to suck his own dick, and his friend asks him if he did, to which he replies, when the paramedics showed up, they found his balls on his chin.
          No, squeez is right - I think this is part of the "jersey trilogy" continuity that kevin smith has going on. In Mallrats, the "gerbil in ass" thing happens, but then something is said along the lines of "no kidding, i have an uncle who died trying to suck his own dick"

Think about it - all three movies reference the chick who dies in the swimming pool. It's mentioned in the first one when the bodybuilder guy talks to Dante (Rick Darris? -the guy who's there when Dante gets written up for underage selling to minors), and, duh, Dante and Randall go to her funeral. It's basically the reason Mallrats happened, and in Chasing Amy, you hear some people talk about it in the bleachers at the hockey game.

Little things like that are peppered through the films.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Same with the monkey.

In Mallrats, Jay and SB talk about how they should get a monkey, and sure enough, in J&SB Strike Back, they get a monkey.

BTW, has anyone seen this yet?
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

besides dogma and mallrats, i think i was like high watchin the others
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Just saw the late showing of it. There are some funny scenes ("Pillowpants" ordeal was the funniest thing in it to me) but it just isn't as good as the first one. I think taping it in color really did make a big difference.
                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                MegamanEXE> Chao
                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                (Sefarius)> ....
                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Fuck that noise this shit was hillarious, I saw it last night. Movie fucking rocked, definately worth the money.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                  X