Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My iPod Suks (stuck on do not disconnect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My iPod mini just fell into a glass of water and it's broken so i bought a nano since my waranty on the other one fell out, i haven't even bothered downloading all my music back on seeing as how my computer was wiped, i still can't even open continuum. <_<
    (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
    (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
    2:Everett> good

Comment

I have a Vision M. I chose it over the iPod Video after I read up on the features and decent battery life the iPod Video lacks, and the video formats the Vision:M supports is awesome. DivX, XviD, MPEG, WMV. Plus FM radio, voice recording and customiseable themes and wallpapers are nice little features.

Comment

Am I the only person who doesn't care about the technical specifications and just wants something to play my music?
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Well if you want too "just play my music" why dont you go and use an old walkman or something... :P

It's about the sound you know. And the design too.

Comment

too me its all about how much music can be on it, how long can it play, and how much does it cost.. iPod loses to me
            Only the loyal count.

Comment

my ipods shit too, only lasts for 30 mins or so, just cant be arsed forking out money for another one
              Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
              oNe-t> YEAH
              nopcode> before going out
              funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Working...
              X