• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let my boyfriend dress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      Couple of things

-Shower, stay smelling fresh. Don't do it for the ladies, do it so you don't smell like a dumbass loser.

-Keep the hair trimmed. Pubes, nose hair, moustache, whatever. Keep it trimmed and not growing wild, the ladies don't like it. Plus you just end up looking like a hobo.

-Wear shit that matches. You don't have to do this every day, but at least 3 days out of the week you should try to wear shit that matches. Light-colored shirt and blue jeans? Wear some white shoes (K-swiss ftw). Dark shirts, Red shirt/black pants? Black shoes chief, and if you've got brown shoes don't be afraid to pimp them with a brown shirt.

(Note- If you're wearing shorts, don't wear socks rolled up to your calfs, you're not 75 years old. My friend does this at times and he looks like an idiot.)

-Avoid pink. Not only does it make you look like a wannabe trendy tool, you don't need to wear something that ridiculous to attract the ladies. Stick with your own style, avoid the pink. If your woman wants you to wear pink, remind her that you have testicles and move on.

-Drink what you want, although I too reccommend water. Soda doesn't do anything good for you, but a soda once a week or so isn't going to kill you. Water, milk, blood of virgins, whatever floats your boat.

I'd only suggest those extra girly products if you have really bad genes and you literally look a mess even when you're trying. Most of the time if you shower, wash your face (brush your teeth), and follow the advice listed above you'll be fine. No need to wander into metrosexual land, just stay sharp.
      This is the stupidest post anyone has ever made.
      The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

But the girls are paperbagging it with you.

Comment

5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
          5: Da1andonly> =((
          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Lucon
            This is the stupidest post anyone has ever made.
            Says the guy with the bag on his face. I know it's a popular fad around here to hate on common sense, but believe it or not, showering and brushing your teeth does indeed help you attract women.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Says the guy with the bag on his face. I know it's a popular fad around here to hate on common sense, but believe it or not, showering and brushing your teeth does indeed help you attract women.
              lies
              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

But why would you want to attract women.
                sage

Comment

Because you're afk

My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Because you're afk

More like AFGAY am i rite?
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I like where this thread is headed.
                      sage

Comment

Let's cut the chit-chat and just bend Richard over the sink and get it over with.
                        Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

FREE MANDELA

Comment

Working...
                          X