X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruit
    -Kawrae

Comment

i eat about 10 bits of fruit + veg a day, shower normally 2 times a day. Shaving is abit more slack, maybe 3 times a week :/

Exercise is the key for me. Sorts you out basically.

And someone said about moisturizer being stupid, to be honest sometimes i get out of the shower and i get dry skin, not always, but sometimes. And dont drink shit and eat sweets all day.
      Arsenal

Comment

Well I wash my face and use a moisturizing cream (made for men though :P) in the mornings and evenings, but that's not to "look flashy" but to prevent my skin from going bad.

My skin gets very dry, especially after shaving, so without the moisturizer it's scratchy for the whole day.
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
          metrosexuals just attract lesbians that wont want to sex them. I feel sorry for them.
          Originally posted by Eric is God
          Actually I've seen more than a few of those prissy. high maintainence, clubbing girls ask for Metrosexual guys on dating sites. I'm guessing they figure Metrosexuals guys will have no problem going shopping all the time or talking on the phone for hours on end. There would still be little chance of sex though.
          I said the same thing in less words :P
          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

RE: Thread Title

I'm metrosexual!
            Originally posted by Ward
            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Strangely enough, I've never seen any lesbians who are attracted to men.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                Strangely enough, I've never seen any lesbians who are attracted to men.
                I'm dating one
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
                  I'm dating one
                  And I'm banging her! everybody wins!
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

You guys don't know what you're talking about.

I shower whenever I feel dirty. I shave when my beard gets shaggy and starts catching crumbs in it. I just went a month without washing my hair. My hair is long and wavy and just goes everywhere, and I don't plan on cutting it anytime soon. And I wear whatever I can find nomatter what the occasion, my favourite shirt is the one with 3 holes and a permanent stain on it, my fav jeans have a big ass hole in the crotch, and my favourite shorts are 3 sizes too small.

All that matters is that you're confident, not self conscious and feel good about yourself and the women will come to you (it also helps if you're beautiful).
                    I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

Cut your hair, hippyfaggot.
                      Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
                        I took advantage of him during said coma.

Wait...I said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet...
                        let's just say it moved me.. to a bigger house!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                          You guys don't know what you're talking about.

I shower whenever I feel dirty. I shave when my beard gets shaggy and starts catching crumbs in it. I just went a month without washing my hair. My hair is long and wavy and just goes everywhere, and I don't plan on cutting it anytime soon. And I wear whatever I can find nomatter what the occasion, my favourite shirt is the one with 3 holes and a permanent stain on it, my fav jeans have a big ass hole in the crotch, and my favourite shorts are 3 sizes too small.

All that matters is that you're confident, not self conscious and feel good about yourself and the women will come to you (it also helps if you're beautiful).
                          I just threw up in my mouth a little.
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                            I "never" shower, truly never shave, and I always wear the same thing maybe switch one article for another in the period of a month or when I feel its too dirty to wear.

I make bitches anorexic through sight alone.
                            sage

Comment

that's me on a normal day. i don't think it's metro...just, you know, well dressed. the first thing i did when i nailed my first real good paying job was buy some nice clothes from an outfitter, and now they're what i wear...they're pretty fuckin' comfortable, i can wear this in louisiana weather (105 degrees, 98% humidity), walking around downtown running mail and shit...couldn't do it in jeans

edit: ok, yeah, the suspenders are a little extra...but to defend my cred here, my girlfriend picked them out for me
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                                You're not helping the rumors about you being bulimic

Comment

Working...
                                X