No announcement yet.

I was just arrested. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't know Pedro's sledgehammer can go 80 mph.

Comment

I can't drive yet

Comment

Your laws are really old fashion when you have to take a field sobriety test, its the most ridiculous thing ever. Is this performance done in every american state or is it only in few?
        Original Mambonian
        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

fight the power
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Ok... few things... no, you do not currently have a criminal record.

That won't happen unless you're found guilty in a trial. If you made bond, then they will have told you when your court date is, usually about a month from now. You will have to go and appear in court,HAVE TO, or else that's a whole seperate crime for which you can be arrested, right there. You'll sit there scared waiting for your case to be called, and when it is, you'll go up, and they'll send you in a room with the public defender for a few minutes, unless of course you bring your own lawyer. You'll be asked how you want to plead, guilty, not guilty, no contest. Only if you're found guilty in a trial of law will you have a criminal record.

If I were you, I'd simply fight it. Admit guilt to the speeding ticket, but not to anything else. And by the way, no, they don't let you call work. That's not being a prick, that's just how things are. They were going to let you go, up until you called them a prick. The whole being handcuffed and read your Maranda means you were most likely in police custody for questioning, at that point. Etc. Etc. Etc. Hindsight is 20/20. Learn how the legal system works, and learn police procedures for your stop, and you'll see how much you were screwed over, and how much you brought on yourself.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Over here in Virginia, 40 in a 25 is instantly a reckless driving ticket (15 miles over)- aka minimum 200 dollar ticket, you go to court and you have a chance of getting your license suspended.

Like you said, biggest mistake was saying "why are you being a prick a bout this?", you just have to learn to keep your mouth shut in the situation. A little under a year ago I had this whole fiasco where I was speeding in a schol zone right after it got out (35 in a 25 thankfully) and when the cop ran my info it came up as my license was suspended . It was a mistake, but shit that fucked up my driving for at least 2 weeks.

Car almost got towed, I'm glad he let me call work so I could get someone down there. Still had to go to court and bitch at the DMV for fucking up my info, also had to fill out another form for my license. When you're used to driving everyday, at any time of the day, all of a sudden having that freedom (yes freedom) taken away from you is a shocker. $670 ticket though? Ouch, good luck man, hope they don't take away your license.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

my advice - invest in a pair of fake tits.

Amercia justice plain sucks, thats why theres a massive fuss over here about the natwest 3.

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thre...20060715124951

read the second comment down.

Added: Friday, 14 July, 2006, 11:04 GMT 12:04 UK

I'm a former police detective who has worked for protracted periods in the US, with law enforcement and state and federal prosecutors.

On the whole, they, and the courts, are pedantic and intransigent. 'Common sense' and 'fairness' are not concepts they understand.

Whilst the Natwest Three aren't personally very sympathetic, the principles at stake should worry us all.

Ever been questioned by US immigration officials ?- then you'll know what I mean.

Kevin, Dorset
                Because we all know what american just is, (gurantanmo bay lol) this treaty is making the whole of the UK anti-american.

Bascially these 3 guys apparently commited a fraud in the uk on uk soil against a uk company and stole like 3 million. However the uk company doesnt want to procecude and neither does the uk police. Yet they are somehow have been extradited to the us without having to show any evidence.
                Last edited by Doc Flabby; 07-15-2006, 07:54 AM.
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$
                  I didn't know Pedro's sledgehammer can go 80 mph.
                  only if he takes it off some sweet jumps

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                    I don't know where you people live, in a north suburb of chicago I only got a $75 ticket for doing 75 in a 25 through a school zone at night. No sweet talking haha

Okay, assuming I do the match decently, 60 mph is 100 kms, which would put 75 at 125 kms. 25 mph is about half of 60, so it's going to be about 50. basically you were on a residential road, near a school, and you were moving as if you were on the passing lane of the highway, only got a 75 buck slap on the wrist, no demerit points...

I need to get me some tits.

I was only ticketed for speeding once, 70 in a 60 (kms, so thats like 30 or 35 in a 25 I guess) and it was something like 60-70 bucks...
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

sum folks were meant to wave the red wite n blu
                      but when they play hale to da chief they point the cannons at u

don't let the man get you down, maaan
                      dong burger

Comment

Originally posted by Edify
                        And about that alphabet backwards thing, I don't think I can even do it without thinking a bit about it. Should I practice? :grin:
                        I can't do it either
                        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                        1:Chao <ER>> at all
                        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

You've got to hit them back bro. My buddy got arrested for taking a piss in some shrubs.. the guy wouldn't even let him pull his pants up before putting the handcuffs on.

Little did they know, my friend has a high-powered paintball rifle/gun thingy with a schope. Roughly across the street from the police station is a large area of woods, with an amazing abundance of escape routes.

I was the one that got the number off the cops car, I hope they enjoyed driving that multi-colored piece of shit around the rest of the day.
                          Fuck I hate asshole cops, lots of cool ones out there, but the assholes man - are worse then the people they arrest.
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Wow, that seriously sucks. Take it to court. When you are getting arrested in the US, are you allowed to ask for another cop (usually other gender)? I know in Canada you can do this if you feel uncomfortable with the cop. Some can be complete ass holes. (and they can't refuse your rights, unless you aren't being very cooperative)

And not even I can recite the alphabet backwards, I tried and seriously only got to 'Y'.
                            Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                            -Buddha

Comment

my friend kaan who deals with cops all the time cause of his drug problem (them turks im tellin you man) pointed out the cool cops and the dick heads to me, so i know who to avoid and shit.
                              sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                                I don't know where you people live, in a north suburb of chicago I only got a $75 ticket for doing 75 in a 25 through a school zone at night. No sweet talking haha
                                Are you serious?

That's a felony.

You should have gotten thrown into jail right then and there, with like a $2000 bond.
                                Warning: Disconnected From Server.
                                paralyze> what is this, some sort of gay-out?
                                paralyze> and nice try
                                Sleuth> WTF
                                Sleuth> OK QUIET
                                JuNkA> LOL
                                Sleuth> THOUGHTS COMING
                                Sleuth> SHHH

Warning: Disconnected From Server
                                Thoughts> u wish
                                Sleuth> WHAT THE FUCK
                                Vue> LOOL
                                Sleuth> LOLOLOLOL
                                Sleuth> ABBOT IS COMING