I was just arrested. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rhino_haha
    You should have gotten thrown into jail right then and there, with like a $2000 bond.
    "Do you know who I am?! I'm Aquatic zee aitch! THATS RIGHT BITCH, ZEE AITCH! I'll tell Pure_Luck on you!"
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
      I don't know where you people live, in a north suburb of chicago I only got a $75 ticket for doing 75 in a 25 through a school zone at night. No sweet talking haha
      just a sweet happy ending eh?
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I can't recite the alphabet backwards even when I'm sober.

edit: didn't notice that someone said something like this already. Then again, I don't give a fuk eh
        Last edited by Stabwound; 07-15-2006, 05:35 PM.
        sdg

Comment

I've actually memorized the alphabet backwards for just such an occasion.

Comment

i cant recite the alphabet without fucking it up backwards or forwards, sober or drunk.
            sigpic

Comment

fuck cops, I'm taking this to court. Chances are he wont show up, and I'll get the ticket supeaoned (gah I'm a terrible speller.)

Hoping for the best.

Oh, and there's an even bigger loophole. Because I was clocked by the cop's radar gun, I can say that the radar gun wasn't properly inspected, and thus was not capable of accurately clocking my speed correctly. There's only one radar gun inspector in the whole state, and unless he shows up at the hearing and makes sure the radar gun isn't broken, the judge has to throw the ticket out. This guy shows up like one out of every hundred cases anyways, and most of them involve people much more important than me.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
                fuck cops, I'm taking this to court. Chances are he wont show up, and I'll get the ticket supeaoned (gah I'm a terrible speller.)

Hoping for the best.

Oh, and there's an even bigger loophole. Because I was clocked by the cop's radar gun, I can say that the radar gun wasn't properly inspected, and thus was not capable of accurately clocking my speed correctly. There's only one radar gun inspector in the whole state, and unless he shows up at the hearing and makes sure the radar gun isn't broken, the judge has to throw the ticket out. This guy shows up like one out of every hundred cases anyways, and most of them involve people much more important than me.
                You're sure there isnt anyone else they can call (as a "professional witness", or whatever the hell they call people like that) to do it?
                help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                MegamanEXE> Chao
                MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                (Sefarius)> ....
                (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                MegamanEXE> You are sick
                MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

I'm pretty sure that radar gun bit is bullshit. Did you read it at hightimes.com or something?

Comment

thats why us *****s say "fuck da po po"
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
                    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
                    1:waven> is if im going to prison
                    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

lol you got locked up, now dice and alf will be trying to recruit you :fear:
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Dude, that's fucked up, yo. I hope you can afford a lawyer and get that shit reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                          the only people that they got locked up was in timeout for being a dunce.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                            Squeezer is now one step closer to all of Dice and ALF combined at being a gangsta.

Comment

Yesterday I woke up and put some songs on my mp3 player. My friend had got an email the previous day from someone in her office about selling 4 tickets for Saturday's Red Hot Chili Peppers gig at Earls Court as they couldn't make it any more, so she forwarded it to me possibly in a blind rage with the message:

"AND YOU'RE TAKING ME TO SEE THE SILVER JEWS?

DSPOFTJEOJT EOJRT9O45J09845098UT4O5IEJGOIEDJRTOIENROJTI"

Got the train into London, met up with said friend and spent the afternoon in Holborn Bierodrome where I sampled the cultural delights of a Ninkeberry lager and a Ouze Gueuze Boon, which were both nice and disgusting, amongst various European imported lagers. Then we went to a bar just off Oxford Street, sat down and James Dean Bradfield of the Manic Street Preachers sat next to us. Managed to sell our Silver Jews tickets for a tenner each. We had been given the last of the 4 Chili Peppers tickets that this guy was trying to sell as he didn't manage to sell it, so he gave it to us and told us to keep any money we made if we managed to sell it. Well he did manage to sell it, so we had to get to Earls Court by half 6 to meet his last buyer and give her the ticket. Got into the gig, continued drinking, enjoyed the show and stood next to the obligatory stoner. On the train home I set my alarm for 20 minutes later, and fell asleep. Except I slept right through my alarm for another 20 minutes and ended up in Chelmsford, thoroughly pissed off as my alarm had been going off for 20 minutes and no one on the packed train had thought to wake me up. Surely they would have got pissed off by the alarm going off for 20 minutes straight? Spent £32 on a cab home, which took the long route. However I didn't get arrested, didn't get a fine and didn't get touched up by the police. I call that a result
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
                                you should have watched this video beforehand squeezer

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47761350501823
                                GOLD!

Comment

Working...
                                X