Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squeezer
    I was able to recite the alphabet backwards,
    Do you (Americans or others) learn that in school, cause if they would ask me I couldn't do it!

edit: I only read what squeezer said, no other comments (well now I read them all)

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
      This guy shows up like one out of every hundred cases anyways, and most of them involve people much more important than me.
      Don't beat yourself up so much, you're special to someone
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by soupero
        Do you (Americans or others) learn that in school, cause if they would ask me I couldn't do it!

edit: I only read what squeezer said, no other comments (well now I read them all)
        same
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Man that just sucks, pure injustice from what you said. That would never happend in Finland, for a speeding. Of course you'd get a ticket, possibly. I know my dad didn't get one when he was speeding to hospital before I was born. But that was in sweden, the cops was very understanding. Which would unlikely ever happend in America. Its kinda harsh how corrupted someones are, especially in america, so much injustice over there, from what I've heard. There like so many reasons why I wouldn't want to live in America or ever move there, sorry to say.

I will pray for you.
          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            "AND YOU'RE TAKING ME TO SEE THE SILVER JEWS?

DSPOFTJEOJT EOJRT9O45J09845098UT4O5IEJGOIEDJRTOIENROJTI"
            banned for saying jew
            I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
            I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenSent
              GOLD!
              http://omfgmedia.com/video.php?id=1852
              2:Cig Smoke> why u challengin me to a duel
              2:Cig Smoke> When i clearly am better
              2:Miksel> becouse you think you great
              2:Cig Smoke> how many titles have u won
              2:Cig Smoke> im guessin 0
              2:Cig Smoke> thdx
              2:Miksel> elim 3
              2:Cig Smoke> lol elim
              2:Morgane> LOL
              2:Enflame> haha
              2:Cig Smoke> IM TALKIN ABOUT TWL

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
                Man that just sucks, pure injustice from what you said. That would never happend in Finland, for a speeding. Of course you'd get a ticket, possibly. I know my dad didn't get one when he was speeding to hospital before I was born. But that was in sweden, the cops was very understanding. Which would unlikely ever happend in America. Its kinda harsh how corrupted someones are, especially in america, so much injustice over there, from what I've heard. There like so many reasons why I wouldn't want to live in America or ever move there, sorry to say.

I will pray for you.
                It's really not so bad if you don't break the law in the first place.

Comment

That whole "recite the alphabet backwards" always makes me laugh.

I can't do it normally, so I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do it drunk.
                  Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

Because ALL police officers in America are exactly like this guy. EVERY ONE. I know it's amazing, but we actually cloned one guy over and over.

Also, heresay is TOTALLY accurate, 100% of the time. Actually bearing witness to a situation is overrated.
                    Last edited by ConcreteSchlyrd; 07-17-2006, 11:35 AM.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Conc, you forgot to mention that nobody in Finland is ever an asshole, or abuses what petty power they happen to have.
                      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                        It's really not so bad if you don't break the law in the first place.
                        Not everyone can get a 75$ fine for going 3 times the posted speed limit.
                        help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                        MegamanEXE> Chao
                        MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                        (Sefarius)> ....
                        (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                        MegamanEXE> You are sick
                        MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

I will pray for you.
                          This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. I've been to other countries in Europe and seen the amount of corruption rampant in their government. I've never been to Finland but I know in many countries you can simply pay the officers off to have them leave you alone at customs.

The example you gave is terrible. Of course a cop in the States wouldn't give a ticket to someone who was driving their wife to the hospital. Same goes with other various excuses; one of my friends in high school got out of a ticket for going 100 in a residential neighbourhood (30 MPH limit) because he had just been dumped by his girlfriend after seeing her with another dude. Granted most cops would call your bullshit but he was emotionally distraught and it was pretty clear he was fucked up over it.

Most immigrants I talk to came to America for our rule of law. If someone fucks with you, you can sue them. Corruption is virtually zero and when it does happen you have an outlet for settling it. I'm sure some dipshit will bring up Enron or something like that but think about how huge of a deal that was. I'm not saying corruption is not present here but at least there are checks against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
                            Ouch Matt, that sucks. My friend got pulled over the other day for turning into the wrong lane. Yea, is that even an offense? Like, when you make a left turn into a two lane road and you go into the far lane? Well anyway, he got pulled over, and everyone in the car was handcuffed and put into the police car. For turning into the wrong lane. Yeeeea ok.

But wow, poor you
                            Ha, I never do that.
                            The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                              This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. I've been to other countries in Europe and seen the amount of corruption rampant in their government. I've never been to Finland but I know in many countries you can simply pay the officers off to have them leave you alone at customs.

The example you gave is terrible. Of course a cop in the States wouldn't give a ticket to someone who was driving their wife to the hospital. Same goes with other various excuses; one of my friends in high school got out of a ticket for going 100 in a residential neighbourhood (30 MPH limit) because he had just been dumped by his girlfriend after seeing her with another dude. Granted most cops would call your bullshit but he was emotionally distraught and it was pretty clear he was fucked up over it.

Most immigrants I talk to came to America for our rule of law. If someone fucks with you, you can sue them. Corruption is virtually zero and when it does happen you have an outlet for settling it. I'm sure some dipshit will bring up Enron or something like that but think about how huge of a deal that was. I'm not saying corruption is not present here but at least there are checks against it.
                              I hope noted the "from what I've heard". And thanks for clearing me up with things, it is welcomed. I guess I've only seen the bad view of cops in America. About sueing, I think its kinda weird, it can be good, but people can get greedy. :s For what I've heard, someone sued mcdonalds just because his coffee burnt his tounge.
                              Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious
                                Take it to court and fight the ticket. Unfortunately it's your word against the cop's, but if you research it sufficiently and prove yourself innocent on the wrong charges, you can probably win and reduce the ticket fine. You've already got a pretty decent headstart.
                                Well, based on the stuff he told us, the cops can screw him over pretty bad.

Squeezer - if you have a clean record prior to this, you can go to court and ask the judge for leniency in addition to disputing the charges. Maybe you can convince them that you'll pay the fine but don't want them to keep a record.
                                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Working...
                                X