No announcement yet.

I was just arrested. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back so I'm inclined to agree with 1ight on this one
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by 1ight
      I hope noted the "from what I've heard". And thanks for clearing me up with things, it is welcomed. I guess I've only seen the bad view of cops in America. About sueing, I think its kinda weird, it can be good, but people can get greedy. :s For what I've heard, someone sued mcdonalds just because his coffee burnt his tounge.
      Across the street there's a quiet store called Shaver's, they use to be a convenience store. Now they're a crawfish business.

This is why:

A guy tried to break in. Climbs up on the roof at like 2am...and falls, breaking his leg.

And he godamn sued, and won the case...

So Shaver's did some quick thinking and filed for bankruptcy, so the guy got no money. They then reincorporated as a crawfish boiling place, just happened to use the same name and location.

Happened a long time ago, and the process Shaver's used is, I'm sure, way more complex than that. Sure it was slinky as hell, but noone was exactly sympathetic to the criminal so the issue wasn't really pressed.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

My best friend Ben got arrested in front of me tonight.

Fuck.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

A serial flasher was arrested where I'm from today. Apparently, he liked to whip it out in front of female joggers everyday before work because it "relaxed him and made him laugh". He said he's flashed around 300 women in the last couple of years.

Comment

We had a dude here at UI who would go to the university library and masturbate furiously, which earned him the name "The Library Masturbator." (It's creative, I know).

The funniest thing is that it actually took Public Safety a few months to catch him. I have no idea why.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I guess he's just a very slippery fellow.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                I guess he's just a very slippery fellow.
                That's horrendous.

I went to court yesterday to contest my ticket, and the officer didn't even show up. So, the judge lowered my ticket from $670 to $370 (which I was still grateful for) and said he would file an inter-office complaint...or something like that.

But I decided to take matters into my own hands. I requested the cop's full name, claiming it was for legal reasons. The court gave me his name, and I went to work at Hollywood Video and looked him up. I found all his information, and me and two of my coworkers gave Domino's a call. We ordered five pizzas, 3 litres of cola, 2 orders of breadsticks, and an order of cinnasticks to be delivered to the guy's house, saying of course that we were having a small get together. I have no idea how it turned out, but I doubt the officer will ever suspect that Hollywood Video ordered him a few pizzas.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Lol, that's funny and all but I've found from my own experience that it's better to cut your losses than fuck with the man.

Comment

Dude, that's fucking awesome.

I just hope you didn't get in more trouble.
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

You should have ordered $370 worth of pizza

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        That's like 25 5-5-5 deals from Dominos.

KWAZY.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          That would have been really obvious though.
                          Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

He wasn't in court, he's expecting $670 worth of pizza

Comment

Yeah, because once they get stiffed, it's going to be so hard to look at the phone number on their caller ID, won't it?

Hello, Hollywood Video? This is Dominoes, we'd like to find out who was working there at blahblahblah, because they ordered a lot of product and sent us to a wrong address, and stiffed us for about $40. Yeah? We have this officer we know conincidentally that'll be over to take a look.
                              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
                                Yeah, because once they get stiffed, it's going to be so hard to look at the phone number on their caller ID, won't it?

Hello, Hollywood Video? This is Dominoes, we'd like to find out who was working there at blahblahblah, because they ordered a lot of product and sent us to a wrong address, and stiffed us for about $40. Yeah? We have this officer we know conincidentally that'll be over to take a look.
                                Dominoes doesn't have caller ID silly.

Comment

Working...
                                X