Last Minute match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute match

So were told an hour before the match that we have an ld today. We show only 5 from twl rosters and only 2 had played twl all season. Gg Staff. We would appeal but then thered just be another week of delay and everyone would get pissed. Pure_luck said he told someone on squad!! when the match would be. But he cant remember the name. And no one said anything to anyone. One player who was on when he Pmed the squad Asked him when it would be and Never got a responce back. I have asked him earlier in the week but he was always Afk. GG staff
    [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

kinda sad lol
    1:PaulOakenfold> thunder doesn't have a map;... gonna join nc17
    1:PaulOakenfold> it's been real
    1:Vitja> thunders map is ?go twlj
    1:Vitja> afk
    1:Underground> haha vit
    1:Kian> LOL VITJA

-Sk8 site and forums: www.sk8squad.org

Comment

well umm, how did you expect the mini tourny to work if you werent going to play 2 games in rapid succession..
      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled
        So were told an hour before the match that we have an ld today. We show only 5 from twl rosters and only 2 had played twl all season. Gg Staff. We would appeal but then thered just be another week of delay and everyone would get pissed. Pure_luck said he told someone on squad!! when the match would be. But he cant remember the name. And no one said anything to anyone. One player who was on when he Pmed the squad Asked him when it would be and Never got a responce back. I have asked him earlier in the week but he was always Afk. GG staff
        You must be stupid.

11.03 If three teams are tied, a two-round mini tourny will be held to determine the team(s) that will advance to the playoffs. The team with the better +/- rec from regular season will bypass the first round. The remaining two teams will play 1 game. The winner will then takes on the first squad. Winner of this tourny will advance to the playoffs.

Obviously the whole mini tourny will be played one day. I don't think you need the staffs to remind you those small things.
        TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
        TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
        Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
        1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
        1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Obviously it would be played in one day but when we asked that during the week we just got ignored. How were we supposed to know what time?
          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

win = u play dice lose = u play synd

no need to complain didnt really matter
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Even I knew when you were playing and I log in probably once a week.

Comment

Well almost all of my squad have never even been close to making playoffs so some of these rules are new to them Ez.. Oh well

Comment

Dunno bout all this last minute shit, but i do know that delayin the whole TWL a week for a stupid "mini" tourny ssucks. Could of had this sometime durin the week or on saturday, no need to delay the league longer then it already was. We already got ppl on here bitchin about summer leagues for the 6th season ina row yet here we are again.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

fucking summerleagues.

Comment

Working...
                    X