forum acting weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum acting weird

Something weird is happening with forum on my computer I go to the TWDev forum, only one thread shows up as bold (new replies), now I don't see new posts in it :/ I think it's a little bug or w/e so I go to new posts, seems that there have been other posts in other threads in dev forum, so I click on them via New Posts.. I don't see new posts, there are even post missing, I hit F5 and finally I can see the new posts... and I don't even see all the posts, cuz it sais, replies: 15 by: d1st0rt, and when I look in the thread the last one that posted is me even by clicking F5 a few times... Is this only me or...? should I change some internet option in order to fix this? it's quite annoying, if you can help me that would be great!
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

In internet explorer: Tools -> Internet Options. In the General tab, click "Settings" in the temporary internet files section, and make sure "Every visit to the page" is chosen.
    USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
    ---A few minutes later---
    9:cool koen> you scorereseted
    9:Kim> UM
    9:Kim> i didn't
    9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
    9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
    9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
    9:pascone> lol?

Comment

http://www.getfirefox.net/
      afksry

Comment

thx ewan that helped
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
        X