Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I post in the Israel/Lebanon Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I post in the Israel/Lebanon Thread?

Well I tried logging out, using another name, etc. but it appears I'm banned from the thread?

Why can't I post in the Israel/Lebanon Thread?

Maybe it's something in my post because I can't put my post here either.

Comment

i know not, good sir

what error message do you get?

Comment

Forbidden
        You don't have permission to access /newreply.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I get that when I copy/paste my post into any thread. Maybe it's a word in it like terrorism or Allah?

Comment

Delete this, dunno why stupid words were banned from the thread but apparently they were.

Comment

I REALLY hate it when I hit the wrong damn button. And that button happens to be "Delete Posts" and then I have to undelete the posts in a thread one at a time. Yay me.

Anyway, it's not a filter or anything. It happens to me sometimes, has for a long time. Sometimes you just wait 10 minutes and it's fine again. Other times if you close your browser and paste your exact same message in, it works perfect. But it seemingly happens at random.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

This happened to me in some thread about a year ago too.
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

It was weird because I did all that before I posted here though. Logged out multiple times, used my other username Gen, closed browser, etc. It still wouldn't let me until I isolated the problematic sentence and changed it.

Comment

Pretty sure it's a fuckup in the board censor thingy, or a badly configured hack Dock added in the bb code.
                  sdg

Comment

Yeah, I've had the same problem as geno before. When you have a really long post, and you have to try over and over until you find the right sentence, you get easily frustrated.
                    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                    -Buddha

Comment

Join the club (I'm not in this club, hasn't happened to me)
                      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                      X