No announcement yet.

My Artwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is no overall white count on the CIA factbook, but I will point out a few countries:

Australia: 92% Caucasian
    UK: 92.1%
    US: 81.7%

Difficult to list more as most don't use the words 'caucasian' or 'white' or anything to show skin colour. However, I hope you see my point. The point is that you're being paranoid (and racist) Skitzo, the "evil black man" is not going to come and destroy your country any time soon. Nor will there be any white power revolution, or whatever it was you said in the other thread.
    Last edited by Superted; 07-26-2006, 05:25 AM.

Comment

Superted you are in denial, anyone with an ounce of logic and common sense can see that the white race and culture is going to die WAAAAAAAAAAAY before any other race and culture. My picture is whats going to happen, if you look at a graph for white population growth it goes vertically down and for non-whites its vertically up, ok. Basically white people are being replaced with non-white people. Yes in 10,000 years every race would probably be the same but in less than 1000 years the only place you'll find white people will be the northern forests of siberia.

Ofcourse my picture doesnt show the situation as it is now but it does show the eventual outcome of multicultralism (death of natures finests handywork). Are you going to just lay back as your culture, race, heritage fucking traditions are destroyed as if its some kind of compliment to you and that the reason non-whites are here is to bring diversity and enrich our lives HAHAHHAHA! The only reason non-whites are here is because of economy, we dont have enough people to pay our taxes and do all the jobs so some bright spark invented mass immigration (jewish). Please venture out of your village and go to an inner city area. The whites are chav wiggers and the the place is basically a self indulgent concreate jungle of every known hybridized ethnicity, that is a fucked up culture and a non-white culture. Slap BANG in the middle of YOUR COUNTRY that YOUR ancestors fought, built and DIED FOR!

Also what is all this about skin colour. Skin colour is just an indication of your culture way of thinking and way of life thats all. I dont give a shit how people look, I think white people look better but thats because im white and obviously biased. You are starting to sound like my grandfather, in his words while watching TV "why are they here, look at them there discusting"

Superted I understand that you are a cristian hippy but you are in denial, mass immigration is no viscous lie. Or a new word I have for it is reverse conalisation. $

I think the problem with people like you superted is that you are a femenized person and will look only for good and only for things that suit you. I guess the only things that you understand are things that hit emotions.

So here you are what do you think about this or will you try to deny it?

Study: 1 Million Sex Crimes by Illegals
      Researcher estimates more than 100 offenders crossing border daily

Based on a one-year in-depth study, a researcher estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each.

Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

She found that while the offenders were located in 36 states, most were in states with the highest numbers of illegal immigrants. California had the most offenders, followed by Texas, Arizona, New Jersey, New York and Florida.

Schurman-Kauflin concluded that, based on a figure of 12 million illegal immigrants and the fact that more of this population is male than average, sex offenders among illegals make up a higher percentage than offenders in the general population.
      read more about this story

Comment

dude sex offenders are anyone, just because they came over the border to do the same thing that 10 times their count aint going to be different.

Still though, why is russia like depleted of any type of populace

and what happened to the islands, did they sink?
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

You're an idiot Skitzo (yeah this is getting redundant). The reason those states have the most sex offenders IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE THE MOST PEOPLE.

Comment

The real question we should be asking Skitzo is if all the White people are disappearing, then where are they going? Is there some sort of disease that only affects Caucasians? Is there some sort of genocide happening all around us that only he can see? Are minority doctors secretly performing vasectomies on White men? Are they all moving to Mars? Where, oh where, have all the white people gone?

Comment

The Indians killed them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sarien]Like it'll be humanity's dirty little secret that they keep from the Reptiloids and the Serpicons of the other parts of the Galaxy.
                [QUOTE]
                What are Reptiloids and Serpicons?
                (Everett)>TOASTY had been promoted from rookie to decent player. Salary increased (+ $1.1 Million US/Year)
                (TOASTY)>Everett has been promoted from immigrant to bad English speaker. Salary increased (+ Minimum Wage US/Year)

2:Refund> whatup ev
                2:Everett> good

Comment

Originally posted by Refund!
                  Like it'll be humanity's dirty little secret that they keep from the Reptiloids and the Serpicons of the other parts of the Galaxy.
                  What are Reptiloids and Serpicons?
                  That's exactly what they want you to be saying.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

warned. No racism. -NaiLed
                    Last edited by NaiLed; 07-27-2006, 01:32 PM.
                    Result of grenade vs. Disabled: 50 - 34
                    lukas93> we do good game now or i leave squad

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Falk <ER>:
                    (RoboHelp)>Please do not be rude to the staff.

Skildu

Comment

If I said I didnt know whether to take your point of view and what you said seriously or as a joke, I'd be lying. Because Its down right hilarious
                      1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                      3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                      3:Best> see it coming
                      3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                        The real question we should be asking Skitzo is if all the White people are disappearing, then where are they going? Is there some sort of disease that only affects Caucasians? Is there some sort of genocide happening all around us that only he can see? Are minority doctors secretly performing vasectomies on White men? Are they all moving to Mars? Where, oh where, have all the white people gone?
                        Antartica. Notice it missing in his silly drawing?

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy is the ocean turqoise??..
                        Originally posted by paradise!
                        pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                        1:Reaver> HALP
                        1:Reaver> HELELP
                        1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                        1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Post 24 mods.

Comment

THIS ARTWORK REVEALS SOME VERY SIGNIFICANT THINGS ABOUT OUR FUTURE; SEE BELOW
                            Last edited by Vykromond; 07-27-2006, 01:26 PM.
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Interesting Fact Revealed By Skitzo's Artwork #1

Nobody lives in Russia
                              Originally posted by Ward
                              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

The dark people look very happy while the white people look ugly and unhappy. Hopefully my kids turn out to be multi-cultural.

Comment

Working...
                                X