Lady In the Water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady In the Water

Saw it last night at the drive in with Superman Returns....AWFUL. Now, I liked the Sixth Sense, and thought signs was good until they showed the alien and ruined the whole thing, and the other two movies he made were just....bad. Suffice to say, I can't stand M. Night Shymalan. He's arrogant, pretentious, whiny, and a bad writer, the latter of which comes out strong in LITW. There are more plotholes here than swiss cheese, and the "twist endings" he's known for turn out to be completely predictable. On top of that, the plot is confusing, and it's a lame attempt at a fairy tale. M. Night even casts himself as a writer that is one day going to save humanity. By the end of the movie, I didn't care about any of the various one dimensional characters, and I wanted the "Narf" (yes, that is the name of the main alien girl) to be killed, just so the movie would get interesting.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Originally posted by Squeezer
    Suffice to say, I can't stand M. Night Shymalan. He's arrogant, pretentious, whiny, and a bad writer, the latter of which comes out strong in LITW. There are more plotholes here than swiss cheese, and the "twist endings" he's known for turn out to be completely predictable.
    I could have told you all that without going to see this particular movie.
    M. Night Shymalan is just crap.
    help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
    MegamanEXE> Chao
    MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
    (Sefarius)> ....
    (Hate The Fake)> LOL
    MegamanEXE> You are sick
    MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

I thought The Village was pretty good...

Comment

the village was crap too.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy
          the village was crap too.
          Worst movie I ever paid money to see.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
          MegamanEXE> Chao
          (Sefarius)> ....
          (Hate The Fake)> LOL
          MegamanEXE> You are sick
          MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

moistened bint

Comment

Originally posted by Chao.
              my vote goes to the hulk.

Comment

yea, the village was stupid.. i actually found out the girl was friggin blind in the middle of the movie ffs

Comment

I kinda liked the village... The hulk was like watching television on acid and by far Open Water was the worst piece of crap I've ever seen...
                  Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
                  -Buddha

Comment

Well if you went to the theatre to see it then you are stupid. I head to the theatre maybe 4 times a year. Paying $10-12 and driving to a theatre is a much bigger pain than the $4-6 and commute to rent something.

Comment

Originally posted by Clump
                      yea, the village was stupid.. i actually found out the girl was friggin blind in the middle of the movie ffs
                      So your argument is centered around the fact that your observational abilities are on par with a 6 year old?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                        Well if you went to the theatre to see it then you are stupid. I head to the theatre maybe 4 times a year. Paying $10-12 and driving to a theatre is a much bigger pain than the $4-6 and commute to rent something.
                        I've got no problem paying the 7.50$ for a ticket as long as afterwards I don't decide stabbing myself in the dick with a pitchfork would have been more entertaining.
                        Last edited by Chao.; 07-26-2006, 09:04 PM.

MegamanEXE> Chao
                        (Sefarius)> ....
                        (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                        MegamanEXE> You are sick
                        MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

I've not no problem paying the 7.50$ for a ticket as long as afterwards I don't decide stabbing myself in the dick with a pitchfork would have been more entertaining.
                          I've got no problem paying any ticket price as long as afterwards I get to stab her with my dick, which is more entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Lethe
                            I've got no problem paying any ticket price as long as afterwards I get to stab her with my dick, which is more entertaining.

i'm guessing your ticket prices usually run about $70-130 then lethe

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy
                              my vote goes to the hulk.
                              Catwoman is worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X