Entourage needs its own thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entourage needs its own thread

It took me a while to warm up to it, but it's a great show (on HBO if you didn't know). Jeremy Piven is a jeenyuss, he's so funny to watch. Some of the jokes are pretty tasteless but meh I can live with it.

girls watch this?

but its a great show, johnny drama makes it hilarious

haven't watched season 3 yet, but i'l be downloading it

Comment

I'm gay for Guy Secretan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAPZZUmAtqw
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-_mogMx2pU
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz5jZ0Oimaw
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

may I direct you to this thread:
        http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=25506

Comment

When I created that thread I was aiming to collate all the worthless clips of people's cats falling into their washing up or five year olds singing kareoke, this is a thread about people's favourite comedies so rather than unsubstantiate my claim and saying "green wing rulez if you dont like it ur a loser" I proved it, direct yourself in front of some traffic

Comment

haha, dan moody

in off the reds

Comment

Victory!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                this is a thread about people's favourite comedies so rather than unsubstantiate my claim and saying "green wing rulez if you dont like it ur a loser" I proved it, direct yourself in front of some traffic
                since when does a thread about the television show called "entourage" become a thread where people post their favorite comedies?
                does the thread "pirates of the carribean 2" become a thread where people post their favorite movies?

lay off the reefer
                Last edited by Evasive; 07-30-2006, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Since Aquatiq took it on herself to recommend a comedy to the forums, and I did the same. Since I declared that a different show is better given there's a mandate for discussion. Since you've got a habit of posting pictures of Colin Powell? Since just about every movie is a better alternative to Pirates of the Carribbean 2

Comment

watched both of the first two seasons pretty much straight through over the course of a few weekends. great show. i fucking love it.

drama's probably my fav.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                      It took me a while to warm up to it, but it's a great show (on HBO if you didn't know). Jeremy Piven is a jeenyuss, he's so funny to watch. Some of the jokes are pretty tasteless but meh I can live with it.
                      Had I not opened up this thread I would of assumed you were talking about a shity GMC vehicle.
                      Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                      LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                      SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                      I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq
                        no u
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          Since Aquatiq took it on herself to recommend a comedy to the forums, and I did the same. Since I declared that a different show is better given there's a mandate for discussion. Since you've got a habit of posting pictures of Colin Powell? Since just about every movie is a better alternative to Pirates of the Carribbean 2

Comment

this show rocks. I'm on the second season right now.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

jeremy piven is great, everyone else is eh. i can tolerate it, but i cant quite get over the fact that its the male version of sex in the city. im visiting my grandparents in la and i saw the guy who plays the manager at a stoplight yesterday, incidentally.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X