No announcement yet.

Entourage needs its own thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ari Gold is one of the best characters ever. The dialouge is awesome in this show, if not for just for Ari's conversations with Lloyd.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Pretty much every show on HBO rocks the shit right now.

Until they take Deadwood off the air (this is its last Season)
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Hey Zeus, so I grabbed the first season of Green Wing. It's pretty quality. What season is it on?
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

They've only made two and I don't think they have any plans to make any more
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

God damn it, will companies stop making region-locked discs? (Yes, I know how to circumvent it, but fucking CHRIST man.)

EDIT: Almost forgot... what the hell is the name of the song in Guy's car in the second episode ("I took the bitch home, I took the bitch home... bitch bitch bitch")? Hilarious.
            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by Evasive
              giggity
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                EDIT: Almost forgot... what the hell is the name of the song in Guy's car in the second episode ("I took the bitch home, I took the bitch home... bitch bitch bitch")? Hilarious.
                Unfortunately I don't have the dvd's so I'm not sure, unless it's been youtubed and I haven't found it yet
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                X