No announcement yet.

Which book should i read?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no cause its not on the list, but that firewood idea aint that bad if i had a fireplace..
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
      While Voltaire isn't exactly children's literature, he's not that difficult to pick up.
      No, but the themes and discussions that result can run pretty effin deep.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I was asking Squeezer for what literature course he is reading Dan Brown novels.

Comment

When I was young and had a similar task, the book list carried left-wing books like Abbie Hoffman’s "Steal This Book". Somehow Michael Moore and Hillary Rodham Clinton just do not measure up. But the thing was, many of us actually went out and stole "Steal This Book". We were cool, we were radical, we not only had flags of piracy flying proudly from our masts, we WERE the pirates.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
            When I was young and had a similar task, the book list carried left-wing books like Abbie Hoffman’s "Steal This Book". Somehow Michael Moore and Hillary Rodham Clinton just do not measure up. But the thing was, many of us actually went out and stole "Steal This Book". We were cool, we were radical, we not only had flags of piracy flying proudly from our masts, we WERE the pirates.
            i remember my friend telling me about that

he said that it said to rip off the cover and walk out of the store, that way you wont get caught.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
            X