IMPORTANT: Big TWD changes on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey

OMG NO, past squad history is going to be deleted. I worked hard to get onto My little pony's and *lethal penguins*, damn u staff! damn u tohelllll!!! Hi weaver

Comment

• Originally posted by Deluge
      when my ban is over ill show u.

You're prolly mad that u worked hard on this system and i found a loophole. On the bright side 98% of tw wont be able or even bother to do that.
      I'll give you banfree in TWDev to show me, I'm not mad anyway :P, I just enjoy banning stupid people so I'm more impatient because it has been over a day and I still haven't gotten to ?ban you yet...
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

• nvm
        TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
        TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

• where does this leave me

Do you figure out which comp that you are allowed to play from by its ip if so that doesnt help me because i dont have a fixed ip address, i get a new each time i dial up with my internet service provider, plus ive got a brother (limeric) who happens to be in the same squad as me, Sparire go sparire :P, we play at the same time so that proves where not the same person using two accounts. we each have our own computer. Im a little confused about how this is going to effect my dding after the bots go back online. A little enlightenment would be great

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyAmp
            Do you figure out which comp that you are allowed to play from by its ip if so that doesnt help me because i dont have a fixed ip address, i get a new each time i dial up with my internet service provider, plus ive got a brother (limeric) who happens to be in the same squad as me, Sparire go sparire :P, we play at the same time so that proves where not the same person using two accounts. we each have our own computer. Im a little confused about how this is going to effect my dding after the bots go back online. A little enlightenment would be great
            We use a couple things to identify users. IP is one of them. I know some people use dialup and don't have fixed IPs. It wont be a problem, the new system takes it into account =).

Comment

• I see we got to keep our squad history... kinda.
              sdg

Comment

• Yes, about dynamic IPs, it wont bother me right? mine chagnes every week and sometimes even days, its not fixed at all. the IPs change from various different ranges as well, so hope your system doesnt only check the first couple octets and then allows change in only the last few

Comment

Working...
                X