• Time
  • Show
Clear All

fyi: pavement isn't real
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

me and havu switch comps all the time, will this thing effect our gameplay?
      Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

i understand about the computer situation, but what if you go on vacation, and decide you want to log on one day to play some twd games for your squad. Most the staff isn't on often enough to help someone play when you have time. If your at someone's house and your on for maybe an hour or 2 cuz your on vacation for a week. How will you guys help adding a computer to a name, even tho its for a week, and maybe not yours?

Other then that, i believe the system should work out great. I also wanted to kno if everyone's TWD records like prev squads will be erased from their names??

Thx for the help

-cloth

Comment

Originally posted by cLoTh
          i understand about the computer situation, but what if you go on vacation, and decide you want to log on one day to play some twd games for your squad. Most the staff isn't on often enough to help someone play when you have time.
          "More TWD Ops will be hired in the next month in order to accomodate the players."

Problem solved.
          To locate close with and destroy the enemy by fire and maneuver and to repel the enemy's assault by fire and close combat. B)

Note When Commander enters an arena, get ready, someone is about get get banned.

Comment

This will surely be a great improvement. I mean surely the siblings will be quite a bad loophole but ... it will cut down alot of double squading anyway. Also alot of current double-squaders will not go through the effort of contacting a twd op, asking to have another name registered for a sibling. Of course there would also be the risk of being caught trying to doublesquad asking for another name to be put down so ... doublesquading should be greatly reduced which is a good thing, I think :fear:

Great job everyone, especially Ikrit for finishing off the coding, as much as I hate you for not letting me impersonate Kyace :P
            9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
            9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
            9:Basti> sure
            9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
            9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
            9:Basti> i'll score
            9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
            9:Basti> and take the flag
            9:Inaphyt> ROFL
            9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester
              me and havu switch comps all the time, will this thing effect our gameplay?
              Yes, more than likely you will no longer be able to do this. You won't die by only playing at your home PC.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

can we please keep the 12 hour rule removed?
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                  Yes, more than likely you will no longer be able to do this. You won't die by only playing at your home PC.
                  Blasphemy, my system is more advanced than you think.
                  Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                    can we please keep the 12 hour rule removed?
                    I'm considering changing it, but not removing it all together. The purpose of the 12 hour rule is to stop players changing squads multiple times through the day and basically doublesquadding, a problem that we had before the rule was introduced. I'm thinking of changing it so you will be allowed to change squads once every 24 hours without a wait, any more than that and the 12 hour rule will come into effect. I've been meaning to talk with the web devs about this but I haven't yet. If the change is made I'll post some news about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
                      Blasphemy, my system is more advanced than you think.
                      LOL, Ikrit, guess no one thinks your capable xD You should quit staff, and not give them all the code, just to be spiteful!!!
                      9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                      9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                      9:Basti> sure
                      9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                      9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                      9:Basti> i'll score
                      9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                      9:Basti> and take the flag
                      9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                      9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

thats a good idea weaver, i hope its implimented

Comment

Hi Weaver

I read this shizzit, looks good. Nice work Ikrit, Weaver, and associates. Speaking strictly as the very popular and important TW figure that I am, I totally approve of your great work. ------->$$<-------
                          Spider
                          Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                          Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

good job Weaver and the TWD Crew

but only one part that makes me sad.. is the Squad History of all players.. =(
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Yeah, would be nice if we could keep our squad history!
                              -Bubbles
                              Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                              Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

A good use for squad history was for captains who try to recruit players they might not know about. So they just go on over to that players squad history, and kind of get a feel for what kind of player he/she might be.

Oh well, better get used to this too then.
                                TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                                TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                                TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

Working...
                                X