IMPORTANT: Big TWD changes on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubbles19518
    Yeah, would be nice if we could keep our squad history!

I completely agree with you. I'm just not sure how feasible it is to save squad history while wiping everything else out. I'll have to talk to the web dev and find out about it, but don't get your hopes up.

Comment

I feel bad for people like KJW who have been joined to a squad forever and the history is going to be erased.
      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
      1:Chao <ER>> at all
      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Will the TWL player search history still be around? I don't care about the twd history becuase it does not work correctly and doesn't show every squad a player was on.
        Indulgence

Comment

Panda, KJW isnt the only one.

However, if a person's been playing a fair amount of time, he doesnt need to see KJW's squadhistory, or anyone elses, to know that they've been in some squad for a long long time.

Well, good job doing this; Ikrit, Beasty, Weaver
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

I understand that, I'm just saying :P That would be like if everyone's userid got cleared on SS and some new person had a smaller number than Dock; I dunno.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

gj Ikrit, Beasty, Weaver.

This should straighten most of the aliases and double squadders. There are still loops but its a good step towards an honest zone.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                Yes, more than likely you will no longer be able to do this. You won't die by only playing at your home PC.
                We got 2 computers at home and they're next to each other and we just get on the comp that's available. You mean we can't do this anymore because of this?
                Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

Great idea now Spikey cant play as much, i love this idea. Big thumbs up
                  Makelele> whos camping
                  Sumpson> mitch
                  KiAN> Mitch mind not camping?
                  Lemar> mitch
                  Mitch> shut the fuck up and get in

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver
                    I'm considering changing it, but not removing it all together. The purpose of the 12 hour rule is to stop players changing squads multiple times through the day and basically doublesquadding, a problem that we had before the rule was introduced. I'm thinking of changing it so you will be allowed to change squads once every 24 hours without a wait, any more than that and the 12 hour rule will come into effect. I've been meaning to talk with the web devs about this but I haven't yet. If the change is made I'll post some news about it.
                    That's cool. If not then just make it something shorter than 12 hours. It really does hinder the process of squadjoining. Maybe 6?
                    Originally posted by turmio
                    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                    Originally posted by grand
                    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Hell even 1 hour would stop most of the 'doublesquadding' issues. The biggest offenders are people who just hop between squads to play a game here and there, although I know with some players it was a bit more of a problem. Now in the off season I just use a registered alias and join a squad by the time the 12 hours runs out on my other, because that rule is so dumb. No one should care who theyre playing against that bad. The idea weaver suggested is a pretty damn good solution though. I dunno why I didnt think of it myself.
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Okey.. Very nice idea idd, gj Weaver, Beasty and Ikrit ofc! that 24h hour idea is nice tho..
                        (Paradise)>dj sage
                        (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                        1: Dynasty> LOL
                        1:vue> LOL
                        1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

good job, glad if double squadding ends.
                          No more people that u have never seen pop out like they are vets.
                          Really annoying.
                          TO bad of squadhistory but heeey , who cares
                          gg
                          Rudy> Maisoul has a history of making men out of girls. Something in his physiology.

Morgane> was that fun?
                          waxer> like the first time i had sex, i cried
                          Morgane> u really cried the first time u had sex?
                          waxer> LOl,no
                          waxer> im just like kthx, i never had sex

Comment

Originally posted by Spikester
                            We got 2 computers at home and they're next to each other and we just get on the comp that's available. You mean we can't do this anymore because of this?
                            Yes you can.
                            We will put your both computers on the list manually, that means you have to come to talk to one of our TWD Op's about it, fear :fear:
                            Original Mambonian
                            TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                            I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I think is a wonderfull idea! I also get tired of people just poping up outta nowhere. Personally I'm glad may squad history is being erased because theres alot of crappy ones on there which im glad to see go considering im threw with them. The 12 hour change would be great too. Thumbs up Ikrit, Reaver and Beasty :up:

One squad ill miss in my history is Rogue-Knights :P MIss ya!

Comment

obviously with how active i am this will affect me greatly... i wish i had the time to possibly play =/

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X