No announcement yet.

IMPORTANT: Big TWD changes on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it any possible way to keep our prev squads?

Comment

Originally posted by cLoTh
      Is it any possible way to keep our prev squads?
      it appears no

but why are previous squads so important anyway
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver
        -Ikrit is the shit.
        LOL..who edited...?

Comment

oh

now i have 4 desktops and 2 laptops...depending on my mood i use the computer of my choice, hope this wont be a problem

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock
            LOL..who edited...?
            No one edited it. It was originally like that.

Because Ikrit did a huge job for us all.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

"Players will ONLY be able to play from the computer they !registered their name on. This is a big change!"

do you guys realize how many times people are away/school/vacation etc and just want to play a simple game of twdd for example? this is by far the worst rule ever applied to TWD.
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Broly
                "Players will ONLY be able to play from the computer they !registered their name on. This is a big change!"

do you guys realize how many times people are away/school/vacation etc and just want to play a simple game of twdd for example? this is by far the worst rule ever applied to TWD.

why play a pc game when you take vaction or go to school?

i rather see less doublesquadders and shit face people who abuse the rules than few people who are addicted and cant leave SS for few hours\days.

as for the diffrenet computers in home, they already gave solution for that by register more computers in account.

Comment

erm...Not meaning to undermine this entire effort to prevent double squading but there is an easy way around that problem.

1. Create a new (cool) name on the new computer.
                  2. Register with twdbot
                  3. Join TWD Squad of your choice
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                    erm...Not meaning to undermine this entire effort to prevent double squading but there is an easy way around that problem.

1. Create a new (cool) name on the new computer.
                    2. Register with twdbot
                    3. Join TWD Squad of your choice
                    You're a damn genius. How come I didn't think of it first? Maybe I'll have to come up with a solution to this problem.
                    Last edited by Weaver; 08-04-2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver
                      The changes

Players will ONLY be able to play from the computer they !registered their name on. This is a big change!

Players will be able to add extra computers/names to their TWD account. This will allow siblings to play as well as players who have more than one home or computer. Only the TWD Ops will be able to add names and computers to your account, so contact them if you need changes made to your account.
                      What is used to identify the computers? I assume that you can make these add requests from the extra/new computers.

I also hope that you will keep the players squad history, it should not be much of a problem because you already have them in a database.

Comment

Originally posted by pascone
                        it appears no

but why are previous squads so important anyway
                        its important cuz those are the years you spent on this stupid game, and i don't think they should be erased just because of a knew system.

Comment

agreed, you guys need to be smarter with the choice of places. I think you should have to put a password into the twdbot if you use a different pc so u can play instantly instead of waiting on a TWD op to help you. This might be more affective, and solve problems.

Comment

Well first off I think Ikrit and Weaver deserve some credit for doing this elaborate new system, and I hope it works well. However my darker side thinks that this is just going to be a waste of time. People are still going to doublesquad, people are still going to lie to get extra accounts, the problem with internet security be it a game or anything else, is there is always someone out there better than the person who coded the protection to screw things up for it heh.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by cLoTh
                              agreed, you guys need to be smarter with the choice of places. I think you should have to put a password into the twdbot if you use a different pc so u can play instantly instead of waiting on a TWD op to help you. This might be more affective, and solve problems.
                              Right... put a password into the bot so you can hop onto another computer, enter your password and play just like before.

*sighs at noobishness of players these days*

I was looking at all the db stuff right now and it may be possible (not saying anything for sure though) to keep the player squad records since there are no dependencies on TWD userID in history...
                              Ban Ikrit

Comment

Originally posted by wark <ER>
                                Well first off I think Ikrit and Weaver deserve some credit for doing this elaborate new system, and I hope it works well. However my darker side thinks that this is just going to be a waste of time. People are still going to doublesquad, people are still going to lie to get extra accounts, the problem with internet security be it a game or anything else, is there is always someone out there better than the person who coded the protection to screw things up for it heh.
                                hrm, we need DoCk> to secure our stuff! DoCk> is like insane about security
                                Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                                X