Clear All

Originally posted by CreaK
    when will this take effect? also gj weaver/Ikrit! :wub:
    Learn to read please
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Ikrit
      You don't get it... we don't WANT people to be able to add their own computers... that's basically what the system is now and people are abusing it by adding all the names they want to from different computers.

This system has been well thought out... stop trying to modify it when your ideas aren't well thought out.
      lol ikrit, ppl with laptops and different types of internet connections can still register new names using different computers. For example, one of my friends use the same internet connection, but it sends out a different IP address, etc. so he can register 2 names if he wanted to using 2 different computers. So don't say stop trying to modify it, because yours isn't completely genious as well. Its just a step up.

Comment

Seems good :grin:
        Last edited by Biotic; 08-06-2006, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Would dis reset ALL the names including the names that are banned? ok....

Comment

just type ?usage to feel old :wub:
            violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
            [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

what do u look at with this system mac id or some other shit because everything can be changed without reformatting and i can still register tons of names within minutes. Good Idea tho i guess LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Deluge
                what do u look at with this system mac id or some other shit because everything can be changed without reformatting and i can still register tons of names within minutes. Good Idea tho i guess LOL
                Good thinking deluge, there is just one problem. If the system does rely on MIDs and if you changed your ID then you woudnt be able to use the name that you registered on the previous ID because the bots wouldn't allow you to enter. Perhaps you should read the post at the beginning of the thread again!

Comment

do you ugys have an exact time for when the reset and everything will happen?

Comment

Originally posted by tales
                    do you ugys have an exact time for when the reset and everything will happen?
                    I am aiming for some time in the next 7 days. The switch will require the collaborative effort of several people. Its just a matter of getting them all on the same page and doing it.

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• So when roughly will this new system be put in place?
                        FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                        Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                        FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                        Burzum> meaning what
                        Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                        RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

• Oh wait nevermind, only saw the first page
                          FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
                          Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
                          FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
                          Burzum> meaning what
                          Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
                          RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

• Since i will be moving house several time in the next few months, just trying to clarify that it doesnt matter where i connect from, just if i use the same computer right?

Comment

• Good idea's. Any idea of a time around when this will be put in place?

Comment

• Originally posted by kronic
                                Good idea's. Any idea of a time around when this will be put in place?
                                Originally posted by TheFirstEffingPost
                                - The system will be put into effect shortly after this TWL season is over.
                                How would you know the ideas if you didn't even read the whole first post?...
                                Ban Ikrit

Comment

Working...
                                X