Password Recovery System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Recovery System

Below is a news post from www.shanky.com regarding the new password recovery system. Please read here for important info regarding the schedule for email registration.

Password Recovery System - [Mine GO BOOM] January 23, 2003

So people can finally stop bugging me/priitk/ghost ship/etc:

Password recovery by e-mail feature has been added to SSC database server. Feature will be rolled out in 2 phases:
    1. Setting e-mail address phase, starting from January 29 During this time users are able to set their e-mail address by issuing command ?setemail email@add.ress. Users who haven't set e-mail address using that command will have a notification message to set it when they log in.

This phase will last 2-4 weeks.
    NOTE: New accounts that are created don't get that question, as e-mail address is also asked by Continuum when new user is created.

If, and if yes, under what circumstances ?setemail will be available after end of this phase is not decided yet.

2. Normal operation
    When user loses password for some name, he can log in using different name and ussue command ?lostpassword playername which causes new randomly-generated temporary password to be sent to e-mail address associated with the user name. Regular (original) password for that user will still work, new password is additional password, player use to log in and change regular password. Temporary password is valid for 24h.

PriitK
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

I think it's a good idea, but it sucks for me because I still want the name (undisclosed), and in two weeks in will be impossible for me to get
    Indoleamines such as LSD work as partial agonists at 5-HT2A receptors, mediating enhancement of nonsynchronous, late components of glutamatergic excitatory postsynaptic potentials at apical dendrites of layer V cortical pyramidal cells in the noradrenergic locus coeruleus and the cerebral cortex to produce higher-level cognitive, perceptual, and affective distortions.

Comment

Didn't I already post this?
      gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
      gravy_: Electric granny chariots
      gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
        Didn't I already post this?
        yea but Push pwned you

Comment

Push instead of copying my threads go check that post in Forum Staff that STILL has no answer .. regarding Kookie.

Comment

Push instead of copying my threads go check that post in Forum Staff that STILL has no answer .. regarding Kookie.
            uh ohh he's in trouble :x
            TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

In the Land of the Blind, the man with one eye is king. KJW is the man with one eye.
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                In the Land of the Blind, the man with one eye is king. KJW is the man with one eye.
                He has an eye?
                -Qbe
                Trench Wars Player
                questionedone@hotmail.com
                STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

GONG
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                    GONG
                    And you need to reply to your PM regarding this.

Comment

You have Zero new PM'S since your last visit...
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Great idea $
                        EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                        cool koen> :)
                        PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                        cool koen> not because of a bug
                        EvoLd> Lol
                        Treachery> meh
                        EvoLd> why then?
                        PubAceR> women in power dont last
                        EvoLd> LOl
                        toaster oven reviews

Comment

o

i will never lose my pw
                          Don't U just love the way your fingers smell after a real good ass digging?

Comment

Re: o

Originally posted by Stifflers mom MILF
                            i will never lose my pw
                            Stifflers pass = americanpie

Comment

how the hell do i get the name yoshiba back
                              Originally posted by Yoshiba