Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information

We deal with a lot of information in tw staff that is not available to the public or even most staffers. Some of it like recently banned information being released publicly could start problems like promoting cheating/tking ect..

I guess I want to know what kind of information do you think should be open to everyone? Last year's ban/warning records? Recent records, recruitment stuff, anything else? and how do you think this would help (or not) staffer-player relations and the zone?

FUCK yea, If it was for my will I'd create a special feature on the forums with a list of people who were banned for cheating and whatnot. That way the crowd will point the fingers and laugh at them and hopefully that would deter others from gettin on the list.
    1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
    1:Cower> Sword
    1:Kthx> ok
    1:Cower> Axe
    1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
    1:Cower> ?
    1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

I would like to know about all the staff members who left and what not. No reason, I just would like to know. ^-^

Comment

everything should be available

freedom to jah people

special staff disapline so the public know its not a old boy association with one rule to public and another for staff
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Bans should DEF. be available to the public so that squads will have another field of background to look at before recruiting a potential bad squaddie.

Personally id like to see everything u guys got :grin:
          1:abbot> i think i played well
          1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
          1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
          7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
          7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
          oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
          oar> but its ok

Comment

I think name and shame could go either way...

People might genuinely be "shamed" that they've been banned, but on the flipside, some people might like to show off that they have been banned 8 times in the last 7 months.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I always enjoyed looking at bannedbymr420.tk

But seriuosly, bans from like last year would be cool to see.
              Also staffrecruitments should be up to public i think. Kinda like we get in the staff forum.

Comment

We should also know what kind/color of underwear the female staff members are wearing at any given time
                USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt
                  We should also know what kind/color of underwear the female staff members are wearing at any given time
                  They even wear it?

btw I think staff recruitmens should be open to public too, and maybe the bans but no more. The rest should be kept for staff eyes only, it would have no use if we know that stuff, like when someone got a warning.. how can this be of any help?
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Recent recruits, axings and deapartures should be made public. Promotions could be an option in this aswell. Ofcourse moderators should be left out of recruits and promotions unless it's a promotion to a position important for the public.

Player XX to XX <ZH> - Announced
                    XX <ZH> to XX <ER> - Announced
                    XX <ER> to XX (mod) - Not Announced
                    XX (mod) to "important position" - Announced
                    XX <ZH> to Player XX (axing/deaparture) - Announced
                    XX (mod) to Player XX (axing/deaparture) - Announced

ect.

Ban info should not be made public since it will only create endless discusions here in the forums.
                    Last edited by Dyers eve; 08-12-2006, 07:20 PM.
                    Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                    Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                    Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

I'm with the thought that bans should be kept between the staff and the player banned, or the reason at least. I don't really think that should be public information, although I can see a few advantages of making the info public.

Staff promotions/new staff member additions probably should be made public, though. I probably don't know a lot of the mods/smods by name, even. It'd be nice to know who everyone is and what they do.
                      I'm back.

Comment

LOL....if we posted everyone who has been banned in Trench Wars...well let's just say it would take up a few....hundred pages.
                        Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

I think the only thing that should be put out to public are hirings to <ZH> entry level staff, and firings.
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
                            I think the only thing that should be put out to public are hirings to <ZH> entry level staff, and firings.
                            Seconded.

Comment

Atleast dont give out information who has been promoted to mod and smod etc.

Those people are trying to catch cheaters and people that know who mods and smods are, easily stop cheating when a mod arrives to an arena.

And if a person is promoted to ER you dont need to put it up to forums, a person can see it on their own eyes in-game or from the stafflist at trenchwars.org
                              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                              3:Shadowmere> LOL
                              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                              Shadowmere> Rofl
                              Up in ya !> With his feet
                              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                              Up in ya !> l44t feet
                              Deft> l44t f44t*
                              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
                              X