1st Proposed Public Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Proposed Public Change

The Public Committee have discussed possible changes for Publics, and so far we've come up with this, and voted in favour with it;

Leviathan
    -Blast Radius is a bit higher than the Javelin's.
    -Damage of the bomb is a bit higher.
    -The Leviathan will have it's original settings; 3 repels, 1 portal, Stealth, etc.

Note: If this idea goes through, obviously the Leviathan restriction in Pure Publics will be removed, because one of the goals in Publics, is to make Publics similar is all aspects.

We'd like to know what the Public/Community think about this idea. From scouring the past threads about Publics, I've seen this idea pop up. But I'd still like some thoughts and discussion about this change, and any possible implecations regarding the change. Thanks.
    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
    • Shark
    • Dicer
    • Sager
    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

1st Proposed Public Change

that's good. Now we shouldn't be hearing anyone complaining about levis much if this really goes through.
    Last edited by Zsnes; 09-24-2006, 07:34 PM. Reason: Title
    WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Comment

I don't get it.
      DELETED

Comment

In hopes of still keeping some availability for LT'ing and possibly turning the levi into a more useful basing ship, I think the changes mentioned should be tried.

Edit: I'd also like to add that no matter what changes are done, we need a more effective way of figuring out if the changes were for the better or worse. Asking on these forums doesn't really give a proper representation, since alot of people that only play pub don't make it to the forums.
        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
        3:Best> see it coming
        3:Best> sad

Comment

please dont remove pure pub, pls
          Ill-timed force will be ineffective; act with precision; timing is everything. Knowing where and when to strike is more important than strength; misapplied ability is disability. Unreasonable or undue force will defeat itself

1:money> lWTF I ASKED FOR BUTT SECKS AND U DIDNT GIVE ME THAT.
          1:money> i need a loose-meat butthole

Evasive <E> wtf
          Evasive <E> GIMME MY BOT
          caco <ER>> )Oo
          caco <ER>> bot thief!
          caco <ER>> duel me for it
          Evasive <E> no!
          Cigarettes> wunderbar?

Comment

Yeah, asking on the forums doesn't represent the majority of people. Yes, I realise that. If I could get Continuum to work, I would be in Publics right now asking, but the forums are a good place to get ideas together and discuss, rather that in the mess of Public chat in-game.
            • Shark
            • Dicer
            • Sager

Comment

The blast is a bit higher than what, a jav? Or the current levi settings? I say it sucks no matter what but if you reduced the bomb blast to something like a jav then these changes have made the levi completely useless.

Comment

So when are we going to see a trial of these settings? This could turn into multiple pages of heated conjecture, but I want to first of all just see what it's like.
                FREE MANDELA

Comment

The idea behind this change is that you at least have to aim where you're throwing your bombs at. We will trial these changes in a few days, but in the meanwhile, we'll see what you guys think about it.
                  • Shark
                  • Dicer
                  • Sager

Comment

Seems like an idea that is worth a few days testing at best.
                    Last edited by Darkmoor; 09-23-2006, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Maybe make it faster/better turning or in its weakened state you'll have people doing nothing but spawn hunting levs, which doesn't sound good for basing.
                      afksry

Comment

How about we keep one pure pub?

Comment

Originally posted by InCure. View Post
                          How about we keep one pure pub?
                          I think the whole point is to make 8 playable basing ships so that ship restrictions won't be needed.
                          afksry

Comment

I suggest 2 bullets front 2 bullets back aswell

like this ::: LEV ::: fired bullets from front and back cuz alot of the time ur lookin at about 5-10 kills before u get greened.. and even if u go to safe ur lookin at like 3 mabybe 4,5 kills aswell... and the rotation sucks

Comment

If the levi is gonna be nerfed can it at least have some speed and the attach limit removed, otherwise its just gonna get spawned to death. Its hard enough to green (without greening which is kinda difficult without priv freqs) as it is normally with the powerful bomb.
                              Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                              Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                              X