TWD Bans and Additional Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWD Bans and Additional Information

If you are or were previously TWD banned, the operator that banned you will usually tell you a date when the TWD ban will be up. It's your responsibility to contact us when your TWD ban is up. You can either e-mail us letting us know that your ban is currently up (TWDBans@yahoo.com) or you can use ?help and request a TWD op. If you don't know when your TWD ban date is up you can also use either of those two to find out.

Also, if you feel that you were banned unjustly. The new TWDBans@yahoo.com will be used for you to voice your complaints in the same way the TW Bans email works. So, please refrain from using ?help and use the email or PM your local Operator for ban-related issues. The ?help is still to be used for all other registration problems.

We also recently changed the policy around killing TWD matches. If at least one captain or assistant captain from each TWD team consents to killing the game, then it will be killed by a TWD op, Smod or Sysop. However, there are no guarantee's that if you request the game to be killed that it will be killed. Make sure you check before you accept challenges or make challenges that you have the required amount of pilots and they are all registered, on your roster and meet the lag requirements.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

reaver ur my hero

lets have sex
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

To just say again, to those who are slow....

The TWDBans@yahoo.com email is for TWDBans only. Look ... it says "TWDBans" on it ... it's for bans pertaining to TWD only, not your teamkilling, TW whatever bans. Thx.
      DELETED

Comment

Coo
        3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
        3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
        3:i.d.> da fk is that?
        3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
        3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
        3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
        3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
        3:Shadowmere> LOL
        3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
        Shadowmere> Rofl
        Up in ya !> With his feet
        Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
        Up in ya !> l44t feet
        Deft> l44t f44t*
        Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
        Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Paaarty
          Today we may say aloud before an awe-struck world: "We are still masters of our fate.
          We are still captain of our souls." -Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
          X