Revision of the 12 hour rule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revision of the 12 hour rule

Along with the help of the other TWD ops and AnZu, we've changed the 12 hour rule. Players will no longer have to wait any time when leaving a previous squad and joining a new squad so long as they have been in their current squad for atleast two days. So if you've been in a squad for a few weeks and the squad leader dissolves the squad, no wait. If you've been in a squad for 3 days and leave, no wait. If you join a squad and leave while you've been on it for 1 day and 23 hours, you have to wait 1 hour before joining your new squad. There will probably be a bug or two with it but just report any problems and we'll have it working 100% shortly.

P.S. Make sure you know the rules about siblings!
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24398
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
    Along with the help of the other TWD ops and AnZu, we've changed the 12 hour rule. Players will no longer have to wait any time when leaving a previous squad and joining a new squad so long as they have been in their current squad for atleast two days. So if you've been in a squad for a few weeks and the squad leader dissolves the squad, no wait. If you've been in a squad for 3 days and leave, no wait. If you join a squad and leave while you've been on it for 1 day and 23 hours, you have to wait 1 hour before joining your new squad. There will probably be a bug or two with it but just report any problems and we'll have it working 100% shortly.

P.S. Make sure you know the rules about siblings!
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24398
    Just replying for clarity, you can join a new squad immediately provided the last time you JOINED as squad was 2 or more days ago. You do not have to be squad joined for 2 days.
    Ban Ikrit

Comment

VERY well done. Nice work.
      afksry

Comment

i agree, very nice job and rule gj!:thumbsup:
        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
        1:soild>they can say what they like
        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

I like your banner
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

2 Day Rule

So now a member can constantly play for 2 squads flipping every 2 days.
            An entire team can play for one squad on Monday, swich to another squad on Wednesday and jump back to their original squad on Friday only to play for the second squad on Sunday, and go back to the original squad on Tuesday.
            This creates a loophole, and conflicts of interest... if abused.
            God promises tomorrow to noone

Comment

Usually squads who allow that are the newbie squads at the bottom of the list. So, if you have no life and enjoy leaving and joining squads every two days. Go for it, you won't be screwing up TWL anyways.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by OBX View Post
                So now a member can constantly play for 2 squads flipping every 2 days.
                An entire team can play for one squad on Monday, swich to another squad on Wednesday and jump back to their original squad on Friday only to play for the second squad on Sunday, and go back to the original squad on Tuesday.
                This creates a loophole, and conflicts of interest... if abused.
                How does this create a loophole, people could have done exactly what you just said with the previous 12 hour rule? In fact, with the old rule they could do what you're saying, only more frequently, every 12 hours switching squads instead of every 2 days.
                Besides, if a squad dissolves and you had no control over it, in the past you had to wait 12 hours to play TWD for a decision you probably had nothing to do with, the new rule all but eliminates that. I believe there will be far less upset players and more pleased TWD players as a result of this change.

P.S. TWD ops monitor player history and we're always watching for abuse. Player's history including the date and time they changed roster are all recorded via the TWD website and in game bots so people will be cought.
                1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                3:Best> see it coming
                3:Best> sad

Comment

Originally posted by Reaver View Post
                  How does this create a loophole, people could have done exactly what you just said with the previous 12 hour rule? In fact, with the old rule they could do what you're saying, only more frequently, every 12 hours switching squads instead of every 2 days.
                  Besides, if a squad dissolves and you had no control over it, in the past you had to wait 12 hours to play TWD for a decision you probably had nothing to do with, the new rule all but eliminates that. I believe there will be far less upset players and more pleased TWD players as a result of this change.

P.S. TWD ops monitor player history and we're always watching for abuse. Player's history including the date and time they changed roster are all recorded via the TWD website and in game bots so people will be cought.
                  Glad to hear your up on the abuse of double squadding. I didn`t realize that a 12 hour wait time to play for a squad was such a burden on new squad members. I`m all for making the twd an easy experience for all, and the no waiting time to play in a new squad is one we can all live with.
                  BTW grats on your new position!
                  God promises tomorrow to noone

Comment

awsome rule

TWD Ops are the best staff we have

they use personal judment well and make sure shit gets done

applause to our TWD Ops
                    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Im not too bothered about hopping, it's double squadding that was the problem imo, but thats sorted with the whole IP thing. So good work guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X