Audio Recording

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio Recording

Are there any programs I can use that let me just record the sound that are playing on my computer?

The only thing that I've heard of is Total Recorder or something like that. But there's better ways to go about getting sounds, depending on whachoo want to record.
    DoCk>> im king of tw, i grant all twers permission to fornicate
    DoCk>> there's sucking up going on? i want in on it too :P

Comment

Changing your input to "Stereo Mix", "Line In" or something similar in your recording properties should allow you to record straight off your sound card.

I recommend using GoldWave for recording, but of course that's your choice.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
        Changing your input to "Stereo Mix", "Line In" or something similar in your recording properties should allow you to record straight off your sound card.

I recommend using GoldWave for recording, but of course that's your choice.
        That's what I use B)

Comment

Originally posted by moltenrock View Post
          Are there any programs I can use that let me just record the sound that are playing on my computer?
          For $10 (eBay) you can get a Sound Blaster Live! (CT4830) card. The software that comes with this allows one to use the setting: Record what you hear
          Nero notices this setting as well and will utilize it for the sound mixer/wav recorder.

Works like a charm....and if you have Real Players Rhapsody Player with the renewable every month free passport, you can record every recording out there available. The pay for this is $10 a month which is not bad considering that if you burn 3 - 5 cd's a month, it has paid for itself.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerGirl View Post
            Total Recorder
            The most easiest way (surely better then buying a whole new sound card and using it)
            Maverick
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
            Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
            Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
            Subspace Statistics Administrator
            Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Working...
            X