No announcement yet.

Source of GiantTiger's Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a proud member of gianttiger I am appaled at your false claims and dishonoured by your accusations, gooday.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

i honestly believe there should be a twd cap limit set, but if a bunch of newbs want to let every player they know from pub join in the same squad together thats fine with me, they wont win anything and the chat is probably nonstop spam, but whatever
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

lol true

Comment

wtf if the dont like the squad they can leave. this is how others break off and join new squads. just give it some time

Comment

Blueblaze is just angry cause his gianttiger knock-off isnt doing as good as the original
            -Bubbles
            Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
            Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
              The problem isn't that people keep leaving, only a few members have actually left, but its that they base their recruiting off of taking other members from different squads.
              people squad hop its just a fact and squads headhunt for the better players I have had the pleasure of having some really good people on TeKs since it was reborn from the ashes and have had an awesome time with all the ppl on the squad {its about having fun} starting a squad will get you hoppers its up to you to find the loyal ones who will help the squad grow into something that will stay around for a while.

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              i honestly believe there should be a twd cap limit set, but if a bunch of newbs want to let every player they know from pub join in the same squad together thats fine with me, they wont win anything and the chat is probably nonstop spam, but whatever
              bet alot of ppl said the same of you when you were a pubber
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_market
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
                  bet alot of ppl said the same of you when you were a pubber

when he was a pubber i think we had over a thousand players, all of us were new in the 90s cutie
                  (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                  (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                  (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                  (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                  (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

hear, hear!

Comment

Here, Here

Comment

Originally posted by Blueblaze View Post
                        Ever since I started my new squad Dead Sea, I've gotten a better glimpse of how GiantTiger recruits. Almost everyone of my members has gotten invitations to GiantTiger. They do NOT help TWD bring new members into the game as much as we like to think, but rather they attempt to steal other smaller squad's members to grow off their own. There are no positive effects with leaving squads like GT in existence with their current population unbound. I've started up several squads on the novice level, and this time was the easily hardest because of GT's constant attack on every single member I recruit. This is one of many reasons why we need a Roster cap, please address this, thanks.
                        Yes, we need a roster cap. We cannot allow GiantTiger34 to steal Dead Sea12 members. Where is Trench Wars headed when you see Jimmy37383 leave Dead Sea12 squad for GiantTigers34? Those valuable members can't be replaced. Who else is going to fly lancs around spawn area in pub? Those players are hard to find.

Allow me to hit the panic button.
                        Last edited by death row; 12-07-2006, 04:10 AM.
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

lol i dont find this a problem at all.. soon enough those GT people will get piss for not getting playing time.. or think they are better and hop to another squad or something...

this is TW.. u cant actually expect every player to stick with your squad until the end...
                          9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                          4:Nimrook> No?
                          4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                          4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                          4:Akuun> ROFL
                          4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                          4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                          4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

lol GT got 120+ members.. nice

i think they broke $Bandits$ record.. haha
                            9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                            4:Nimrook> No?
                            4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                            4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                            4:Akuun> ROFL
                            4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                            4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                            4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Originally posted by bubbles19518 View Post
                              Blueblaze is just angry cause his gianttiger knock-off isnt doing as good as the original
                              Psh I am highly offended!
                              Anyway, having 3000 players is an advantage for GT, since they squeezed into the TWDD tournament, only to lose 50-0 in the first round.
                              May my ambition be, more love of Christ to thee.

Comment

Originally posted by Soldier13 View Post
                                As a proud member of gianttiger I am appaled at your false claims and dishonoured by your accusations, gooday.
                                :lol: Proud member? It sais anti-scrub next to your name, aye, your so proud!

Do not worry so much blueblaze, if they are that quick to leave for another squad they are not worth keeping around.
                                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                                rEnZi> its crazy
                                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                                X