Bud Seliq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bud Seliq?

For those of you who dont knwo who this tard is, he is the genious behind calling this years MLB All Star game a tie after the 11th inning. Personally I never thought the guy was good for baseball and this just makes me right. A TIE in baseball? Never heard of, never seen. Why should their be a tie? one of the good things about baseball is that THEIR IS NO TIES! (ahem soccer) Whos idea was it to pitch ALL of your pitchers only one inning when most of them a STARTING PITCHERS and can pitch easily for 3 + innings? It was good old Bud Seliq. I hate this fag, just like al the rest.

-kid
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

First of all, don't blame Bud Selig on this one. Blame the managers and the player's union.

It's the managers who decided to play every pitcher, expecting a nine inning game. Bud Selig didn't send a guy out to pitch to one batter. A manager did. It wasn't that long ago when there were people who were picked to the all-star team but didn't play. If you need a reminder, think back to the All-star game in Baltimore in 1993 when the crowd started booing because Oriole pitcher Mike Mussina was warming up in the ninth but didn't pitch. And don't forget the players' unions who probably leaned on the managers to put every player into the game.

It's all politics. Even the 3+ inning thing. For example, if you're the manager of the National League and a pitcher from your biggest rival was on the all-star roster, don't you think it would be unfair to make that player pitch 3+ innings (and probably forcing him to miss a start) while having his own players resting comfortably in the bullpen?

Comment

Re: Bud Seliq?

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
      A TIE in baseball? Never heard of, never seen. Why should their be a tie?
      Lies
      1961 all-star game. 1-1
      due to rain it was cut off. like selig's penis.

Selig sucks I hate him. Regardless of who i to blame i hate him anyways.
      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Working...
      X