twl start time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twl start time

the announcement of twl start time coming soon? it would be nice too know quite soon when it is as I have exams etc.
    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

jan 2008
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

+/- 3 months. (Dont mind the minus)
      Regency> not in for dd lol
      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

man... if it's +3 months, TWL will be going into summer once again...

1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
        4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him

Comment

What pisses me off about staff is that they seem way too occupied with their lousy f'ing events every weekend, which get a nice news update on trenchwars.org each week. But when it comes to twl, the league that has carried this zone for over 7 years, they stay absolutely quiet! Give us any clue at all: what are you guys doing? what are you guys waiting for? the bots are still here, right? or are we getting new bots for a 5th time in a row? (oh plz say it ain't so. although i wouldn't be suprised).
          Rumors were that the next season would start in january. Right now I doubt it will start within 3 months (unless someone like The Pusher makes a miraculous return). Is there even someone in charge of twl still? According to trenchwars.org Nethila is the head operator, kim and P_L are 'coordinators'. Now compare this to TWD, 1 head op and 13 (!!) ops. Maybe something went wrong there?
          I've no idea how a job as TWL op could differ from TWD op, and I've absolutely no clue of programming or whatever, but to me it's clear TWD is currently far better working than TWL has been in years (website is always up to date and the database actually works) So why not make TWL a part from TWD (keep websites/results from games seperated) but just host TWL as if it was a TWD tourny (somehow those went without a problem and without much more than a week of planning?).

I just don't want another summer league.

Comment

They are waiting for my return.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

leagues are easy
              1:abbot> i think i played well
              1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
              1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
              7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
              7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
              oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
              oar> but its ok

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                What pisses me off about staff is that they seem way too occupied with their lousy f'ing events every weekend, which get a nice news update on trenchwars.org each week. But when it comes to twl, the league that has carried this zone for over 7 years, they stay absolutely quiet! Give us any clue at all: what are you guys doing? what are you guys waiting for? the bots are still here, right? or are we getting new bots for a 5th time in a row? (oh plz say it ain't so. although i wouldn't be suprised).
                Rumors were that the next season would start in january. Right now I doubt it will start within 3 months (unless someone like The Pusher makes a miraculous return). Is there even someone in charge of twl still? According to trenchwars.org Nethila is the head operator, kim and P_L are 'coordinators'. Now compare this to TWD, 1 head op and 13 (!!) ops. Maybe something went wrong there?
                I've no idea how a job as TWL op could differ from TWD op, and I've absolutely no clue of programming or whatever, but to me it's clear TWD is currently far better working than TWL has been in years (website is always up to date and the database actually works) So why not make TWL a part from TWD (keep websites/results from games seperated) but just host TWL as if it was a TWD tourny (somehow those went without a problem and without much more than a week of planning?).

I just don't want another summer league.
                because twd rarely changes and they change twl every year

they make stupid crashable bots with weird new lag limits (checks)

i just think twd bots or javduel/base/wbduel bots are ok for leagues no need of improvement. If you wanna catch cheaters and suspicious lagasses you will probably need 1/2 mods checking each game.
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                  They are waiting for my return.
                  o/

Comment

I agree. Why cudnt u just use the same twd bot for twl? Yea sure maybe you might have to get actual mods to monitor games for a change but that was done rather easily 4 years ago....shit 6 years ago... U wanna make it easier thats the best solution. Seems like staff just doesent care about what the actual tw players think.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Make a new group of mods merely for examining TWL games. Example;

Pummel <TWL>

^^ Jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel View Post
                        Make a new group of mods merely for examining TWL games. Example;

Pummel <TWL>

^^ Jokes.
                        it wasnt a joke
                        https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                        1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                        1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                        1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                        1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                        1:soild>they can say what they like
                        1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                        1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Surely a TWL Op can tell us something, even if its "we're having problems with the site/bots, we expect this to take us till march to fix but dont hold us to it". At the moment we don't really know any info at all.

Comment

lets just move twl to ... september

Comment

People whine about the bots crashing. Then they suggest using regular TWD MatchBots.

Then they cry about the website not being updated with statistics.

Can't have it both ways.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Working...
                              X