No announcement yet.

twl start time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if one league changes, entire league structure r gonna change as well.
    TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
    TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
    Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
    1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
    4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
    1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

• Exalt sucks! :detective
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

• Originally posted by sonlox View Post
        i still don't get why people think TWL will be like twd. its TWL, sure wins are not guaranteed. Can't wait for twl so i can see if the people who talk the talk will walk the walk. i smell alot of upsets this year.
        hey moron, top squads in twd ladder make it to twl. that's why they are being compared, you slow?
        offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowPope View Post
          considering that Rival and Subdue should die shortly
          ?squad cowpope

irony anyone?
          7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
          Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
          TWLJ Champion Season 11
          TWLB All-Star Season 10
          Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• the part where you typed "?squad cowpope" makes this completely different from your memories of any other Sake squadron.
            offline during quicksand's victory in twld which made us the first squad to have an undefeated TWL season while winning every game 4v5.

Comment

• Originally posted by Royst View Post
              Well with TWLB you have to consider two things. Either you want each and every game in twl to be as competitive as possible and make every weekend an exciting weekend. I think this would help get the older players more active in playing twlb.

or..

Considering we've been trying to increase the basing population in the past few years, having more squads would encourage more people to go into basing.

Of course, we have the issue in that there are one side who would prefer competitiveness and the other who would prefer to try to keep the basing population going up, but it goes either way. The decrease in competition is causing older players to quit because it's getting boring, but the increase in competition causes it to be much harder for newer players to get into basing.

Yes but that idea of leaving more teams to encourage more new squads/players to play was braught up a few years ago when it was more and ppl wanted it lower. The problem is it really hasnt grown, even when we did have it at 16 or whatever it was the basing community didnt really grow. All that happend was a few scrubz from other TWL squasd formd there own squad rite b4 league starts then they get owned 0-7 and dissolve bc they have nothign to lose form it. If it was a better chance we'd get a squad like TEKS out of it who can survive the whole season, then continue to improve and then complete a 2nd TWL then thats fine, but the truth is most of those bottom 4 squads u'd be letting in arent ready for TWL. They'd end up gettin 15:00-0:30'd every game and eventualy dissolve or quit. There are more squads who dissolve midseason then there are squads like teks who last more then 1 season.

Plus we now have pub w/ the bots where its a competative basing game. That probably helps more then letting more squads in. Besides we still have TWD which is its own league also. If a bunch of new guys on a squad are interested in basing then they can use TWD to keep interested. Afterall only 1 LB game is played per squad per week, most of the games even for TWL squads are still played in TWD.
              _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

• ^ Best post you've ever written, I agree fully.

Comment

• Besides the horrible spelling, grammar, and overuse of shortcuts like 'str8 balling' and whatnot.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                  X